• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Popular Garages In Sri Lanka

Saturn

Question

Hi Guys

Was wondering if you guys could consider giving a list of popular garages/people for various types of car work

I know this is common knowledge but it would help me and perhaps other users who aren't familiar with locations in SL (if any exist)

I'm asking this because I hear a lot of people mentioned (e.g. carburettor banda, zakie, etc) and I have no idea where these people are located :(

ps: if this is against forum rules please accept my apologies and ignore this question.

Edited by Saturn

Hi Guys

Was wondering if you guys could consider giving a list of popular garages/people for various types of car work

I know this is common knowledge but it would help me and perhaps other users who aren't familiar with locations in SL (if any exist)

I'm asking this because I hear a lot of people mentioned (e.g. carburettor banda, zakie, etc) and I have no idea where these people are located :(

ps: if this is against forum rules please accept my apologies and ignore this question.

I think its good to have all the popular garages in one post. Will appreciate if you guys can put the contact numbers, addresses and how to get there IF NOT AGAINST FORUM RULES.

that is a good idea .... for both parties can make something out of it.u guys can make a special discount form and pass it around the members of autolanka so when they go to the places u guys tel they can get a better price than the rest, at the same time the garage owners can get more business :mellow:

Body Kits, Tinker & Painting

Vonmec - Attidiya - Janitha - 0777309641

WOW'S - Rathanapitiya - Ranjith - 0716233332

Nilakto - Boralasgamuwa Road - Samare - 0714879103

------------------------------------------------ Asanka - 0777726045

Conversions, Racing Products & Tuning

------------------------------- - Nadeera - 0777681116

N Spec Racing - Rathmalana - Nilantha - 0773513333

----------------Sirimal uyana - Ashan - 0773450424

N Motorsports - Rathmalana - Nigel - 0777896460

Intercoolers, Piping & Turbos

WEPR - Baddegana Road, Kotte - Sacha - 0777390559

Edited by GihanFX

--------------------------------------

Tissa Electrical-------- 033-2226402 "Tissa" (20 years experience in German BENZ Company)

Any automobile electrical problem

Toyota Lanka Service Agent

United Moters Service Agent

A*W Service Agent

--------------------------------------

Edited by john cooper

Old 4x4 Jeep expert (Mitsubishi, Willyx, Toyota.. )

Mangala (Buthgamuwa Rd, Rajagiriya) ---- 0715467158

AC repair shop

Buddhika (Thalawathugoda Rd, Pelawaththa) ----- 0777 145709

Drop me an email if need any details [email protected]

Mods please DELETE if against forum rules.

CarTuning

mate...if you didn't know... advertising in forums is no allowed in AL... and you posting these detail across multiple threads having very little post count is quite obvious to that fact :D

I bet Pericles will "sort" you out soon :D

CarTuning

mate...if you didn't know... advertising in forums is no allowed in AL... and you posting these detail across multiple threads having very little post count is quite obvious to that fact :D

I bet Pericles will "sort" you out soon :D

I noticed and took a couple off when he posted, but some of them are a bit tricky coz it could legitimately help.Even this thread, its all contacts for garages. I could say this is a consumer advocate list by the customers rather than the owners, but then I can't verify for certain who this guys is. I'm leaving it to Madz to sort out.

I noticed and took a couple off when he posted, but some of them are a bit tricky coz it could legitimately help.Even this thread, its all contacts for garages. I could say this is a consumer advocate list by the customers rather than the owners, but then I can't verify for certain who this guys is. I'm leaving it to Madz to sort out.

true dat :) he just stood out with his low post count and multiple postings of the same contact across a few threads :)

I feel that contacts appearing here should be after AL members having some good experience with the said contact...

if anybody can come and just randomly post stuff we might end up having garages that might not be upto spec IMHO... cos as we all know there are enough and more sub standard joints out there

true dat :) he just stood out with his low post count and multiple postings of the same contact across a few threads :)

I feel that contacts appearing here should be after AL members having some good experience with the said contact...

if anybody can come and just randomly post stuff we might end up having garages that might not be upto spec IMHO... cos as we all know there are enough and more sub standard joints out there

True, true, fully agree. But again, can't justify taking it off coz I personally have no proof. Hence up to Madz.

Honda ECU tuning Zackie 0777508864 Kirulapane( ok)

Honda Carb Tuning Emdad 0714144919 Colpity ????????????? false info..as he's knwn to lot of Al membs as a mate <_<

they are no more at wellawatte.. they are now in attidiya....

have not done any work with them though...

thought it was bellanwila passing belanthara junction and before the bellanwila temple on to your left hand side...

I am also looking for a garage to fix my radiator... Do you guys know any place that do good radiator jobs (prefferably from bamba area) ?

many ppl told me about Lionel Radiors... Is it actually a repairing place? if so does any of u all know where it is located?

If you are looking for body kits and stuff the best place is Vonmek engineering. Janitha's work is good and reasonable as well.

Hi Guys