• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Popular Garages In Sri Lanka

Saturn

Question

Hi Guys

Was wondering if you guys could consider giving a list of popular garages/people for various types of car work

I know this is common knowledge but it would help me and perhaps other users who aren't familiar with locations in SL (if any exist)

I'm asking this because I hear a lot of people mentioned (e.g. carburettor banda, zakie, etc) and I have no idea where these people are located :(

ps: if this is against forum rules please accept my apologies and ignore this question.

Edited by Saturn

I am also looking for a garage to fix my radiator... Do you guys know any place that do good radiator jobs (prefferably from bamba area) ?

many ppl told me about Lionel Radiors... Is it actually a repairing place? if so does any of u all know where it is located?

Try Rad**tor Ho*se on Darley Road.. It is very close to the HNB towers. Anyway what's the issue with the radiator?

Try Rad**tor Ho*se on Darley Road.. It is very close to the HNB towers. Anyway what's the issue with the radiator?

thanks jayathu... there is a small leak in the radiator. Very minor one. But the leak is at the top (head) . Might have to replace it.

ShanX .. are u in kandy machan.. Do you any place to do good A/C work done. Need to check the system for any leaks and gas is it again. Toyota corolla wagon

once a relative recommended me a place next to the maaligawa, around Dinapala and that kandy nursing home hospital, but i haven't gone there, if you are goin, keep us updated :D

and once a friend recommended a place in kegalle while we are on the way to cmb, the place is near the clock tower before reaching the town from mawanella, got A/C refilled there, was charged 1100/=

Edited by shanX

once a relative recommended me a place next to the maaligawa, around Dinapala and that kandy nursing home hospital, but i haven't gone there, if you are goin, keep us updated :D

and once a friend recommended a place in kegalle while we are on the way to cmb, the place is near the clock tower before reaching the town from mawanella, got A/C refilled there, was charged 1100/=

One of my friends recommended a place at Wattarantenna junction. My friend's long standing A/C problem was solved there.

One of my friends recommended a place at Wattarantenna junction. My friend's long standing A/C problem was solved there.

Yeah 100m from Wattarantenna junction. This place is really good. But prices are bit high. Charged me 4500/= to re - gas and change the a/c filter.

Edited by milinda

Edirisinghe Auto Engineering, Mirihana Nugegoda. Its on Edirisinghe Road, about 100m from main road (just before J^pan Lanka)to your left . Tel 07777380011

One of my friends wanted to know a good garage..so had to send this info to him..just thought of sharing it you as well :D

Good guy, knows his stuff!

Priyantha 0777841233

(Mawilmada)

Nice work & resonable rates

the guy trading 'Hondas'? :unsure:

Hey Kandy guys, which places you guys suggest for following stuff:

- Exhaust work

- EFi tuning & engine related stuff

- Brake & Suspension stuff

- Interior Stuff

Edirisinghe Auto Engineering, Mirihana Nugegoda. Its on Edirisinghe Road, about 100m from main road (just before J^pan Lanka)to your left . Tel 07777380011

One of my friends wanted to know a good garage..so had to send this info to him..just thought of sharing it you as well :D

Good guy, knows his stuff!

Was this place good..any experience you had with them

What about any BMW experts in Sri Lanka ?

Milroy in Kelaniya

Baddawela motors on Cotta Road

For small repairs in Kandy you can take it to Willy's Automobiles

Owners of all three garages are ex-BMW mechanics at the agents