• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Breaking News

ash

In our country the newly introduced Government slogan is “If you are moneyed enjoy... if not put up with, don’t grumble, blame UNP and Prabha!

God Bless this country!!

MINIACE

unless of course you're from the MR family :) Those fellas are reaping all the benefits from the blood of the soldiers and tears and sweat of the people.

I honestly don't know how people can be like that...you gotta be really f'd up in ya head to be like that

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In our country the newly introduced Government slogan is “If you are moneyed enjoy... if not put up with, don’t grumble, blame UNP and Prabha!

God Bless this country!!

MINIACE

Well said!

i dont know which channel this was, while i was channel surfing i saw Keheliya Rambukwella at a press conference on the news and he said something to the effect of "i personally prefer to end this by war and war alone"

jeez! i bet he wasnt on his way to the war-front with gun in hand when he made this statement.

Edited by Dilesh

just spoke to a friend in Malaysia who said Petrol was selling at Ringgit 1.90 ! :blink:

Thats just Rs. 64 right?! :o

...could he have gotten it wrong? :huh:

hmmm but there is price revision due tomorrow in Malaysia apparently...

yeah more or less about 70 buck if i recall my exchange rates right....

But wouldn't you rather join Peri and me in Venezuela? :D

just spoke to a friend in Malaysia who said Petrol was selling at Ringgit 1.90 ! :blink:

They have their own oil fields there too. Hence Petronas.

Boys why are we comparing the fuel prices of other countries?????? I don’t see what conclusions can be drawn by this exercise. Unlike the land we live in majority of the countries have robust economic and monitory policies that control the price of essential commodities like oil, wheat, gold etc.

A good example is after the first energy crisis in the 70’s US made it their number one priority to control the price of oil by exploring untapped oil resources in the north to establishing close ties with the Middle East. Plus comparing Petronas and CPC is like comparing sky and the earth. One is one of the largest organizations (revenue wise) in the world and the latter one has the largest politically appointed workforce lol.

Boys why are we comparing the fuel prices of other countries?????? I don’t see what conclusions can be drawn by this exercise. Unlike the land we live in majority of the countries have robust economic and monitory policies that control the price of essential commodities like oil, wheat, gold etc.

A good example is after the first energy crisis in the 70’s US made it their number one priority to control the price of oil by exploring untapped oil resources in the north to establishing close ties with the Middle East. Plus comparing Petronas and CPC is like comparing sky and the earth. One is one of the largest organizations (revenue wise) in the world and the latter one has the largest politically appointed workforce lol.

:lol: no argument there machan

and no it wasn't a comparison as such - just stating fact :)

Bomb explosion targetting a pvt bus on the 255 Mt. Lavinia ~ Piliyandala route has occured on the Pliyandala - Katubedda Road

According to sirasa news, curfew is in effect in the Moratuwa , Katubedda and one other area (Deandeniya? :unsure:)

Petrol in Malaysia has been increased as well

now it stands at Rnggit 2.70 a litre = Rs. 89

guess driving the sti daily is a definite no no. will have to buy a push bike and start cycling.

:violent-smiley-099:

well bro at the moment im having that problem :( , im seriously thinking to keep the Subaru as a weekend drive car and to buy another small car.

well bro at the moment im having that problem :( , im seriously thinking to keep the Subaru as a weekend drive car and to buy another small car.

has anyone else happened to notice the number of diesel hatchbacks that have suddenly appeared in the AL Classifieds?? :blink:

rather a strange time to be Selling cars that are supposedly very frugal... :mellow:

has anyone else happened to notice the number of diesel hatchbacks that have suddenly appeared in the AL Classifieds?? :blink:

rather a strange time to be Selling cars that are supposedly very frugal... :mellow:

Possibly upgrading Devinda, the knock on effect of Permits.

hmmm possible machan ,

but then again most of the Dr's and the like were running Diesel Galants , Pugs , Freelanders etc - pleanty of those around...

:mellow:

well there's a segment of folks who were barely able to keep a vehicle for personal use... and with increasing prices in all fronts are making them get rid of these vehicles i think...

had a chat with my local service station fella and he was on that opinion...

Properly maintaining a car these days is quite a costly affair sadly...

well there's a segment of folks who were barely able to keep a vehicle for personal use... and with increasing prices in all fronts are making them get rid of these vehicles i think...

had a chat with my local service station fella and he was on that opinion...

Properly maintaining a car these days is quite a costly affair sadly...

thats sounds like a more feasible train of thought, cuz most of these come across as the bare basic cars that a simple family would have...

everyone seems to be going backwards :(