• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Breaking News

ash

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeebus!!! Anyone wanna start a bullock hiring company with me? :D

It's also spreading fast: "The Indonesian government has raised fuel prices by nearly 30%, prompting fears of widespread unrest.

Malaysia is also considering overhauling its subsidy system, and Taiwan has decided to end a freeze on petrol prices in June. " - BBC

Edited by monamonu

just drove up to a shed an hour ago to check if i could get some gas... forgot the particular shed i went to shuts at 10 :D didn't bother afterwards cos i'd rather pump the extra than queue up... i'd burn the saving just looking for gas anyway...

90 oct up by Rs.30.00

95 oct up by Rs.40.00

Diesel up by Rs.20.00

GREAT ! ! !

:@

diesel up by 30 i guess....

now its 110/= 10/= more than IOC

so will IOC be increasing by so much as well???

neways we have our wonderful legs to travel around mihinLand!

Ok guys wuts the Most Fuel Economical Small car aivilabe in the market ? Heard Alto is gud wut abt the Kelisa ?

Well there are those little things with three wheels. Not the Bajaj variety :) The enclosed ones.

we can't really blame anyone other than the global oil prices for this...

Well, you have to take into account the fact that tax and other charges account for a large portion of the cost of fuel here...

In a way, I'm actually happy. I hope this means there are less people on the road. Sadly I know it won't work out this way.

I'm looking forward to some 'proper' increases.. i.e. hitting 200 - 250 within the next few months.

Again, don't think it will reduce traffic on the roads but it will make things a bit more interesting, thats for sure..

90 oct up by Rs.30.00

95 oct up by Rs.40.00

Diesel up by Rs.20.00

GREAT ! ! !

:@

First time in the history there is 13 rupees per litre diff between 90 and 95 oct I think.

No point blaming Mr. Chinthana. You can blame it all on Mr. Bush and his stupid war!

Exactly,

I wonder why these sri lankan guys are further delaying the crude oil mining project in sri lanka. Regardless of whether the crude oil is under the sea or in the piduruthalagala mountain, we should stop all the developing projects in the country and go to find crude oil asap :jumping-smiley-013: .

The latest Sri Lankan motoring trends :rolleyes:

2.0 l car owners will go down to 1.5 l

1.5 l car owners will go down to 1.3 l

1.3 l '' '' '' '' '' to 1.0 l

1.0 l '' '' '' '' '' to 0.8 l

0.8 l '' '' '' '' '' to 0.175 l (three wheeler)

to motorcycle

and finally

.the PUSH BICYCLE (The world's most affordable vehicle ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :angry-smiley-048:

Now Sri Lanka has come to the era of push cycles. Nobody cared the push cycle until yesterday night 12. From today morning onwards im sure bicycles are going to be really expensive. Huh........ Lets go for it and lets make a small China inside Sri Lanka. If the cycle baza*r in borella will open today, early morning I have planned to go there and trade in my maruti 800 for a good light weight bicycle :action-smiley-060: .

Three cheers to Sri Lanka :alc:

No point blaming Mr. Chinthana. You can blame it all on Mr. Bush and his stupid war!

& lets not forget India and China for thier large consumption of energy reserves

and even more so OPEC for reducing supply!

so how does that US $ 110 a barrel deal with Iran work out? wasn't that for crude?

90 oct up by Rs.30.00

95 oct up by Rs.40.00

Diesel up by Rs.20.00

GREAT ! ! !

It is now CPC to increase Quality of 95 Octane Petrol (Rs:13 difference) which is low in Octane rate than specified and with impurities.

Unless you may choose 90 Octane petrol with Octane boosters available in the market.

& lets not forget India and China for thier large consumption of energy reserves

and even more so OPEC for reducing supply!

so how does that US $ 110 a barrel deal with Iran work out? wasn't that for crude?

Contrary to the popular belief, OPEC has not reduced their production. Also most analysts say oil production meets the demand. It is the speculations and uncertainty due to the war that has sky rocketed the prices.

???????????????????????? fuel n chinthanaya n inflation ................????????????

hav any1 checked the electricity bill of this month...mine has doubled for the exct units as last month...

Contrary to the popular belief, OPEC has not reduced their production. Also most analysts say oil production meets the demand. It is the speculations and uncertainty due to the war that has sky rocketed the prices.

any idea what Iran is planning by loading up crude onto ships off thier coast? :unsure:

Cus the Government think ONLY rich people use Petrol and they also think the Most Rich people pump 95,

Now I'm confused. Where do we fall in ??? :blink:

Cant travel in Public transport cus of bombs

Cant travel in private transport cus of fuel prices

Only solution - Work from Home