• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Led Lights And Etc...

ferrarif50

Question

21 answers to this question

did u bring down any stuff from him machan? how r da shippin charges? i did my first ebay purchase last week for an uncut blank key. keeping my fingers crossed til it arrives... :rolleyes:

I've bought many stuff on ebay. They do arrive. But, be careful when selecting items. Brand new stuff would cause no problems I guess as long as you read the description carefully and follow the images.

Edited by isam

Hey, there is a person in Nugegoda importing those LEDs from USA. I got few and those are even cheaper than ebay. I could post info if its not against forum rules.

Interesting. Could you kindly PM me the contact? Thanks.

Hey, there is a person in Nugegoda importing those LEDs from USA. I got few and those are even cheaper than ebay. I could post info if its not against forum rules.

Guess nothing wrong you posting the details here.Wrong if you own shares there or obtain a commission :) hope not.Please post for the benifit of LED fans.

MINIACE

Hmmm.... but I don't see any LED looks on ur car.. have u fittem them else where?

no bro.. i only bought the back break lights and signals. but i have to get my smoking reduced for them to be bright enough... so i am still on my stock bulbs..

Can I have his contact number please?

Does he selling LED Headlights also?

Thanks

LancerL

'LancerL'

There is a new LED light Shop opened near Three wheel spares joint when you come down from Maradana junction on to Panchikawathe Road first turn to right traffic lights Jayantha Weerasekara Mawatha then to maligawathe road and go down to end of the junction.

Best way to go is to take the 1st round about at the Panchikawathe road and go down passing the petrol station play ground then you come to a four road junction. Do not go as far as the junction. You will find all three wheel spare part shops. LED shop is before the Junction on left hand side.

I bought few very bright LED bulbs cost was over Rupees 500.00. Hood LED lights Rs. 350.00 they have full range of tail lamp LED bulbs. They informed me that they will have HID kits and LED head lamps too by this Monday. Already in port could not clear before the opening.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.