• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Familia Bhalp

Kenneth

Dear All,

Im Having a Mazda Familia BHALP 95 model. 1500 CC Auto transmition.I'd like to know the good place to do engine tune up.becoz it does only fuel 8.5 km per ltr in city limits and 11 km @ outstations.4 months back i did a tune up, but it didnt sense a much.So, anyone has a idea abt a very good place ?

Also is this model consist a timing belt or chain ? (engine mazda Z5).

Dear All,

Im Having a Mazda Familia BHALP 95 model. 1500 CC Auto transmition.I'd like to know the good place to do engine tune up.becoz it does only fuel 8.5 km per ltr in city limits and 11 km @ outstations.4 months back i did a tune up, but it didnt sense a much.So, anyone has a idea abt a very good place ?

to my knowledge the Z engine has a timining belt.. again i am not sure... there is a place in pepliyana junction called mazna motors, they speacialize in mazda repairs and spare parts to some extent also... the guy's name is lalith... 0714242464..

talk to him and see.. i am guessing it might not be a tune up issue at all.. have u checked ur plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, and vaccum lines for leaks of any sorts...

to my knowledge the Z engine has a timining belt.. again i am not sure... there is a place in pepliyana junction called mazna motors, they speacialize in mazda repairs and spare parts to some extent also... the guy's name is lalith... 0714242464..

talk to him and see.. i am guessing it might not be a tune up issue at all.. have u checked ur plugs, wires, air filter, fuel filter, and vaccum lines for leaks of any sorts...

also Kenneth,

join the Mazda club man.

register for the next event.

the thread is the MFOC #2 event ( Mazda Ford owners Club)

cheers

Dear All,

Im not aware about MAZDA but there is a place call MASNA Motors in pepiliyana junction. Go that place and check.

Good luck

of course kennath... forgot that... was concentrating on the answer... by all means join.. we are gonna have a FAB event next month.. plus we can all share some knowledge about our MAzda's through the club...

Thx Charitha I called Mr.Lalith (Mazna motors) and got an apointment.this saturday ill go their and see.he told me it shud be belt.Car Mart price is 6000 rs.

Thx Charitha I called Mr.Lalith (Mazna motors) and got an apointment.this saturday ill go their and see.he told me it shud be belt.Car Mart price is 6000 rs.

6000 is cheap.

Also just for my info I thought 8 & 11 km for a 1500 cc auto is quite a good figure?

Will these cars do much more ?

6000 is cheap.

Also just for my info I thought 8 & 11 km for a 1500 cc auto is quite a good figure?

Will these cars do much more ?

Good average figures can be 10 & 13 km, if the car (1500CC) is in healthy conditions.

However it depends on driving habits.

Good average figures can be 10 & 13 km, if the car (1500CC) is in healthy conditions.

However it depends on driving habits.

I had the same car and I drived very slowly but 1.3auto it did 9kmpl in city and 11 out..thats like general I guess. The Manual of course yes it should do at least 10kmpl in city.. U see been the way you drive and been manual or Auto is the key factor..And I think if I did a proper plug, tuneup every now and then yes I could also have achieved 10kmpl.

But believe me the figures which people tell they could achieve on most automatics most of the time are fake! You will understand this situ only when you own one.

:action-smiley-060:

Edited by priya

I had the same car and I drived very slowly but 1.3auto it did 9kmpl in city and 11 out..thats like general I guess. The Manual of course yes it should do at least 10kmpl in city.. U see been the way you drive and been manual or Auto is the key factor..And I think if I did a proper plug, tuneup every now and then yes I could also have achieved 10kmpl.

But believe me the figures which people tell they could achieve on most automatics most of the time are fake! You will understand this situ only when you own one.

:action-smiley-060:

Dear all,

I went to Mazna motors but they are really busy, so hard to get a time.Priya do u have any idea abt the market price of this car ?

• 7 months later...
also Kenneth,

join the Mazda club man.

register for the next event.

the thread is the MFOC #2 event ( Mazda Ford owners Club)

cheers

Hi, any idea to join MFOC ? Is there any registration forms for the club ? Pls let me know :)

• 1 month later...
Dear All,

I don’t know from which area you are from but in panadura their is a very good place Inesh mortars

Mods ! please delete if inappropriate – Just trying to help the Mazdas’ & Fords out :D

All diagnostics can be now done @ Paliliyana Joint – They got down a unit and just check mine – Was glad to hear that there are no error codes B):D in my ride - got it checked last Sat

Good luck

• 1 month later...
Dear All,

hey how do i join the mazda ford club?

Dear All,

BRUCE MOTOR SPORTS...... MALABE

• 3 months later...
Dear All,

Hi Kenneth, how about your car ? Have you done the tuneup? If its, after that how about the fuel consumption now ?