• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Some Pics Of My Car

GihanFX

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi machan,

car looks great now :) nice paint work and love the wheels too....hey when are you going to get the spoiler installed?

Want to go for a ride soon bro...let me know when you are free thing weekend......any future plans with the car?

hi machan,

car looks great now :) nice paint work and love the wheels too....hey when are you going to get the spoiler installed?

Want to go for a ride soon bro...let me know when you are free thing weekend......any future plans with the car?

Yeah machan there are some Plans but im not gona fix a spoiler

nice looking wrx malli .... when did you buy this?........ all the best with the future upgrades...... ;)

nice looking wrx malli .... when did you buy this?........ all the best with the future upgrades...... ;)

Actually Dilan Aitya i got the Impreza on last october and did the conversion, the car was on the road this january but didnt had time to take gud pics but today i got a chance and and took some pics,

nice pictures indeed! car looks very clean and photogenic.. maybe we can set up a photo shoot sometime, you seem to have done a pretty awesome job yourself ;)

IMO, some STIs look pretty nice without spoilers. have that 'Silent Killer' look... saw some spoiler-less STi9s in S'pore and they looked quite awsome!!!

Edited by Dilesh

nice pictures indeed! car looks very clean and photogenic.. maybe we can set up a photo shoot sometime ;)

Yeah machan the thing is the cam i used to take pics are way too preofessional for me, its a Huge one with a rotatable display and 10+ megapixel something, so wut i did was rotate the zoom and took some pics lol

i'm guessing its probably a semi Pro with a fixed lens with SLR like zoom/focus... some of the pics of the interior look a bit hazy, but the exterior pics are quite nice i say!

nice location too, where is this may i ask?

Its near the Parliments, btw we took those pics around 2, very hot, anyway need to get some tips from preveen and specially abt the features, but its not mine :action-smiley-060:

nice! , i too think you need the spoiler ghan! I like the interior carbon fibre effect, where did you get that from? Btw the I/C water spray kit installation, do you feel a big difference in power? Don't mind getting that fixed on my car! Is it a too bigger job? DIY??

i'm guessing its probably a semi Pro with a fixed lens with SLR like zoom/focus... some of the pics of the interior look a bit hazy, but the exterior pics are quite nice i say!

nice location too, where is this may i ask?

Fuji S9000. 9mpx. Impressive features for a 2005 cam. Tho you should check out that S100FS. Truly impressive.

Why guess when the metadata stores all? :P

Gihan, Tell ur friend he needs to put in a new clock battery. Cam thinks it 2005.

Fuji S9000. 9mpx. Impressive features for a 2005 cam. Tho you should check out that S100FS. Truly impressive.

Why guess when the metadata stores all? :P

Gihan, Tell ur friend he needs to put in a new clock battery. Cam thinks it 2005.

hehehee! didnt think to look at the metadeta.. trust you to do something like that.... :)

nice! , i too think you need the spoiler ghan! I like the interior carbon fibre effect, where did you get that from? Btw the I/C water spray kit installation, do you feel a big difference in power? Don't mind getting that fixed on my car! Is it a too bigger job? DIY??

machan the IC water Spray kit came with the Swap, But i didnt fixed the Nozle and water line cus I had the Idea to fix FMIC but if u want to see the Diferent put some Ice Cubes on to the IC