• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Sti's In Sl

gunat

hmmm this was a triptronic was it? on a H plate?

Has the Sti6 Type R been sighted in the recent past??

he burn orange wrx7 is not tip tronic. - was manual. it must have been a special edition as it was quite quick as darin said. it had uprated fuel pump and a ecu remap by nadeera.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he burn orange wrx7 is not tip tronic. - was manual. it must have been a special edition as it was quite quick as darin said. it had uprated fuel pump and a ecu remap by nadeera.

There was an ad for an orange WRX7 tiptronic that has been running for ages. I remember it was somewhere in the Kohwela, Kalubowila area. Owner claims it's an STi. Obviously no STis came with tiptronic plus the chasis number is different, but owner seems convinced it's an STi. :violent-smiley-099:

Wonder whether it was sold.. Or maybe the ad Pila saw was for that.

There was an ad for an orange WRX7 tiptronic that has been running for ages. I remember it was somewhere in the Kohwela, Kalubowila area. Owner claims it's an STi. Obviously no STis came with tiptronic plus the chasis number is different, but owner seems convinced it's an STi. :violent-smiley-099:

Wonder whether it was sold.. Or maybe the ad Pila saw was for that.

aah yes , i remeber going to see that last year or the year before... its not quite orange but more a metalic Red

We discussed this car on some thread a while back i recall...

Edited by Devinda_Z

Peri's new camera :)

& according to F_B Andy should be on his way now , or just about getting ready to leave

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!! u stalking me now?!?!?!!?!?!? LoL...yup yup im back in SL!! :D

And yes peri has his baby now and is at a wedding....soooooo knowing him we will get quite a bunch of pics taken there....probably less of the bride and more of the bridesmaids.... :P

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!!! u stalking me now?!?!?!!?!?!? LoL...yup yup im back in SL!! :D

And yes peri has his baby now and is at a wedding....soooooo knowing him we will get quite a bunch of pics taken there....probably less of the bride and more of the bridesmaids.... :P

status updates ma man status updates! :P

hmmm but so there is a chance it was you who was on Galle Rd in Wella around 7 this evening ?

....if it was you , then i'm making just helping you make your case on that stalking claim now aren't i? :lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

status updates ma man status updates! :P

hmmm but so there is a chance it was you who was on Galle Rd in Wella around 7 this evening ?

....if it was you , then i'm making just helping you make your case on that stalking claim now aren't i? :lol:

Nope...wasnt me...which car did u think u saw me in?!?? anyways all of them blasted cars are outta commission so gonna head towards nawam mawathe soon in the mini...quite a rude welcome back home by the cars if u ask me...!! oh well such is life.... !!

Peri was driving the bridesmaids to church trying his best to be cool in an ancient E class diesel when the Orange Fairlady Z popped out into the road and burbled off leaving V6 noises in its wake. What chance for poor Peri? :(

Damn, that car has such road presence. First time I got a good look at a Z on the move in the flesh. It just owns the road. Specially when ur looking from a rattly old Merc :D

And the bride is my cousin, so I have plenty of her too. Don't expect me to post them online tho :P

Peri was driving the bridesmaids to church trying his best to be cool in an ancient E class diesel when the Orange Fairlady Z popped out into the road and burbled off leaving V6 noises in its wake. What chance for poor Peri? :(

Damn, that car has such road presence. First time I got a good look at a Z on the move in the flesh. It just owns the road. Specially when ur looking from a rattly old Merc :D

...i don't that particular car would have hung around either, with its supercharger spooling away! :)

Nope...wasnt me...which car did u think u saw me in?!?? anyways all of them blasted cars are outta commission so gonna head towards nawam mawathe soon in the mini...quite a rude welcome back home by the cars if u ask me...!! oh well such is life.... !!

Thought it was the rex but must have been someone else then - the barrier/fence thing & low light didn't really help either...

:lol: its funny how after all everyone elses Brit reliablity jabs, its the good ole Mini that saves the day :)

And the bride is my cousin, so I have plenty of her too. Don't expect me to post them online tho :P

hey peri, when we can see the Nawam mawatha pics that u took with u new babz ? :D

i haven't seen the car personally so can't say, but have heard from a number of petrol heads that its been running abt town...

Gunat were you able to get a look at the number?

i have pics of the pink coupe that are a few days old... they're on my phone so i'll post them when i get around to transferring them...

number's 301-1xxx

Peri's baby is a new SLR :) the white Sti3 mentioned by Darin was owned by Rohan of tennis fame and has since changed hands to a person by the name of S#njaya it been painted a dark Maroon. I think the burnt red Sti7 has been missed- Dilan's old one- or was it a WRX?

the burnt red/pink WRX is freaking quick... i see it a lot around the battaramulla area...

• 8 months later...
Arent there two Spec C N'ring Editions over here? I believe I saw them lurking somewhere around Radella (2007).

spotted what looked the other STI 9 Spec C RA-R this evening hammering down duplication rd :o

SG KH 1234

It has a SWRT decal at the back and a Bridgestone one on the front fender, so doubt it was the Wahab's car...

There's only one RA-R i know of in SL (mind you, only 300 were made...)

Do you mean STI Spec C Type RA? The distinctive difference is the RA-R has a small black spoiler and white wheels....

was going for the the Nurburgring tuned Spec C Type RA machan :) - totally my bad - over enthusiastic piece of typing! :(

as for the RA-R - has Romani's car been painted blue?? :blink:

cuz about 1 month and a half ago i spotted a Blue Sti 9 with the white rims AND black (C/F? :unsure: ) spoiler! :o

was stuck at a light and watched it pass on by so couldn't really look hard enough..

but is this possibly a second RA-A on our little shores?! :huh:

i doubt Romani would paint his- It looks stunning in white...

I haven't heard of a another car...but its possible someone else is a lucky owner of a second car...(yes the spoiler is black carbon fibre and smaller than the usual wing)

well the Mica Blue checks out as one of the 3 shades on offer for the RA-R , so it could well be a 2nd car then! :o

Gunat,any idea how much one of those would be worth?

The other possibility was that it might have been a S204, but then again i'm sure about the spoiler being black and the rims being white...

Gunat,any idea how much one of those would be worth?

The other possibility was that it might have been a S204, but then again i'm sure about the spoiler being black and the rims being white...

Given that the RA-R is a very limited edition (300 cars), i would put the value around 5-6 Million Yen- don't even want to speculate the cost of getting one on SL roads.

Reviews say that the STI 9 Spec C still runs circles around the new STI, although there is talk that the new granny hatch STI Spec C will put that all to rest....

Dev, are you sure the car you saw had the short spoiler and white wheels? The RA-R wheels are 18" spoked rims that are similar to the Evo 6 TME.

It may well be a S204, but even that car has distinct differences to the RA-R- it does not come in white rims, and the spoiler is body coloured.

Either way, there's a new kid on the block. Very curious as to who/what it is...

Given that the RA-R is a very limited edition (300 cars), i would put the value around 5-6 Million Yen- don't even want to speculate the cost of getting one on SL roads.

Reviews say that the STI 9 Spec C still runs circles around the new STI, although there is talk that the new granny hatch STI Spec C will put that all to rest....

Dev, are you sure the car you saw had the short spoiler and white wheels? The RA-R wheels are 18" spoked rims that are similar to the Evo 6 TME.

It may well be a S204, but even that car has distinct differences to the RA-R- it does not come in white rims, and the spoiler is body coloured.

Either way, there's a new kid on the block. Very curious as to who/what it is...

yup fairly certain about it being the smaller spoiler & wasn't body coloured - not hard to notice the contrast between black & that bright mica blue body work..

rearspoilerpn2.jpg

w567.png

tyrewheelno4.jpg

w283.png

did the S204's come in any colour other than the grey? :unsure:

the blue car with white wheels is a sti 9 spec c ra arai version, its not a ra-r

the arai version is developed with the help of japanese rally driver toshio arai, comes with a handling package incuding suspension and sway bars and upgraded brakes.

also there were only 299 ra-r made as the no 13 car was crashed by owner of fuji heavy industry(subaru boss)

the blue car with white wheels is a sti 9 spec c ra arai version, its not a ra-r

the arai version is developed with the help of japanese rally driver toshio arai, comes with a handling package incuding suspension and sway bars and upgraded brakes.

also there were only 299 ra-r made as the no 13 car was crashed by owner of fuji heavy industry(subaru boss)

right then mystery solved! :) Thanks for clearing that up Darin

is the owner someone known in the car scene here?

given how superstitious they are, i'm suprised that they even bothered to make a No.13!