• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Sti's In Sl

gunat

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't seen the car personally so can't say, but have heard from a number of petrol heads that its been running abt town...

Gunat were you able to get a look at the number?

hmmm there are few other coupes as well right?

some say theres an orange/pink and another possibly in Silver... :unsure:

Also does anyone know what ever happened to the Sti 3 RA ( :unsure: ) which the Manapperuma's had and raced in the late 1990's? it had a few shunts on track right?

Devinda STi 3 RA...you are refering is very much alive and running.....

Andrew, Pericles...curiosity peeked...who's the new 'lady'?

Peri's baby is a new SLR :) the white Sti3 mentioned by Darin was owned by Rohan of tennis fame and has since changed hands to a person by the name of S#njaya it been painted a dark Maroon. I think the burnt red Sti7 has been missed- Dilan's old one- or was it a WRX?

The white Sti3 mentioned by Darin was owned by Rohan of tennis fame and has since changed hands to a person by the name of S#njaya it been painted a dark Maroon.

I think the burnt red Sti7 has been missed- Dilan's old one- or was it a WRX?

Darin mentioned it was sold to a come Apparel guy right? But i was led to believe that GJ-0333 was with Ceylon Grain Elevators initially. You right about the colour machan.

It had an Sti3 dash i recall, but was never quite sure if it was a 3 or 4... post 2000 plate would suggest 1997 YOM which in turn would put it in the Sti4 range right?

sti 7 - blue sold to nigel now owned by ramzi

This has since changed hands and has found a good home with a fellow AL forum member and Subaru aficionado who was refered to in a previous post :)

Sorry about the double post above Mods :(

browser got stuck

Darin mentioned it was sold to a come Apparel guy right? But i was led to believe that GJ-0333 was with Ceylon Grain Elevators initially. You right about the colour machan.

It had an Sti3 dash i recall, but was never quite sure if it was a 3 or 4... post 2000 plate would suggest 1997 YOM which in turn would put it in the Sti4 range right?

I actually checked the car out when I was hunting and really liked it.. condition was reasonable,though the age put me off. Yeah it had a Sti3 dash and steering wheel. It was a late 97 car so it could have been either a 3 or a 4- cant say.

I remember checking Manam's blue Sti3 with the 5555 plates back in 2003 I think, asking price started at 800k- the good old days :)

Yes, this was the first car i had a look at when on my STI quest.

Colour is a metallic brown and i think a ground-effects body kit has been added. Its definitely a pre-revamp model, with the old dash, etc. but has the new lights, front shell, which tells me its an STI 3. A new turbo was going to be installed when i saw it @ Senok back in November- then i later found out that it was bought by the Apparels chap...

Previous owner was the famed Tennis player, who now owns Rhamzi's STI 7.

machan would you happen to know the number of that car? present colour and owner?

we can add it to the Sti registry we seem to be bulding here :)

Machan its brownish now....i cant remember that number...but i will update you......

Yes machan it was owned by Rohan De silva and now he is using Nigel's STi 7.....I know Rohan very well and he used to tell me its STi 5.

I'm hoping you're not hauling coconuts in it. There are some coconuts lying around :action-smiley-060:

probably the fastest ride those coconuts ever had... except the trip they made from tree to ground (which probably has a higher 0-60 acceleration) hahahaa!

someone should do this for the evo's as well...i think list might be easier and smaller..i remember velocity doing one sometime back but i couldn't find it.

Let me do the honors,

Peri's baby is a new SLR :) the white Sti3 mentioned by Darin was owned by Rohan of tennis fame and has since changed hands to a person by the name of S#njaya it been painted a dark Maroon. I think the burnt red Sti7 has been missed- Dilan's old one- or was it a WRX?

machang dilans car was also sold by brjw that was a wrx as well, but a fast wrx

I'm hoping you're not hauling coconuts in it. There are some coconuts lying around :action-smiley-060:

what a crazy madmax ill never hauling coconuts on i normally do it with crew cab or dubble cab,(but sometime i do that with montro ha ha aha)

probably the fastest ride those coconuts ever had... except the trip they made from tree to ground (which probably has a higher 0-60 acceleration) hahahaa!

machan use this it will so be easy

s=u+1/2 a(txt)