• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Known Sti's In Sl

gunat

any new updates on new arrivals to the island?

P.s we need more treads like these in here!

Blue STi 9 Spec C Nurburbring Edition. registered in last september. After we bought the car we found that this is a Team Arai Edition. That means Tuned and modified by Toshi Arai for his track use.

Actually this car belongs to my brother in low.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Nishan's ex car is a dark Red, really nice color... I should know, have driven it a few times..must say the most boring STi to date.

But i hear there is another in town.

Well Nishan's ex car is a dark Red, really nice color... I should know, have driven it a few times..must say the most boring STi to date.

But i hear there is another in town.

If the new owner likes black, he might just paint it black and give it orange rims to match his evo. Its not impossible, and its not the first STi/Evo in SL to go through multiple body colors.

The owner (Chris) seems to be a pretty famous guy in SL isnt he? Can someone tell me what he's famous for?

Yeah, didnt Darin bring down a yellow STiX too if i'm not mistaken?

If the new owner likes black, he might just paint it black and give it orange rims to match his evo. Its not impossible, and its not the first STi/Evo in SL to go through multiple body colors.

The owner (Chris) seems to be a pretty famous guy in SL isnt he? Can someone tell me what he's famous for?

Yeah, didnt Darin bring down a yellow STiX too if i'm not mistaken?

Chris is famous in the education & manufacturing sector :)

http://www.#####/201...g-in-sri-lanka/

Since that got censored- you'll need to google the article that came up about his Evo in the popular local magazine on cars

Edited by Elvis_Pil

Chris is famous in the education & manufacturing sector :)

http://www.#####/201...g-in-sri-lanka/

Since that got censored- you'll need to google the article that came up about his Evo in the popular local magazine on cars

thanks for the link. whats the point of censoring that link? the new bmw m5 is there too

black with orange looks real good any new non hatch back stis

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...