• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Problem Of My Nissan Fb-15

urajdrlk

Question

I have Nissan FB-15 car. When my car starts, engine indicator is not off. Its always on. Also, if i throttle my engine to near 2200 rpm, its try to stop or something like that. I checked air flow sensor also. That sensor is ok.

Anyway, now i need to know, what is this problem? Who can repair this problem? If someone is live around Biyagama, Kaduwela, or near, pls contact me via 0773-078-533 or [email protected].

Thanks.

Edited by urajdrlk

I have Nissan FB-15 car. When my car starts, engine indicator is not off. Its always on. Also, if i throttle my engine to near 2200 rpm, its try to stop or something like that. I checked air flow sensor also. That sensor is ok.

Anyway, now i need to know, what is this problem? Who can repair this problem? If someone is live around Biyagama, Kaduwela, or near, pls contact me via 0773-078-533 or [email protected].

Thanks.

doesn't sound good

if your being prevented from revving up it could well be that the engine management system has intiated a "safe mode" of dorts that prevents the car from doing any damage to itself

The best option is to have it connected to the Nissan CONSULT diagnostics system at the agents on Union Place

if the vehicle can't be moved they do have an emergency break down service - 0777 287 580

What kind of mileage has you vehicle done?

just in case check the air filter box and see if there is anything obstructing the passage of air through the pipe - i recall an instance where a car refused to rev up cuz there was a rats nest inside the filter box :blink:

but even it were some thing like that ,it wouldn't explain the Check Engine light being on :unsure:

doesn't sound good

if your being prevented from revving up it could well be that the engine management system has intiated a "safe mode" of dorts that prevents the car from doing any damage to itself

The best option is to have it connected to the Nissan CONSULT diagnostics system at the agents on Union Place

if the vehicle can't be moved they do have an emergency break down service - 0777 287 580

What kind of mileage has you vehicle done?

just in case check the air filter box and see if there is anything obstructing the passage of air through the pipe - i recall an instance where a car refused to rev up cuz there was a rats nest inside the filter box :blink:

but even it were some thing like that ,it wouldn't explain the Check Engine light being on :unsure:

Thanks Devinda macho,

My car stuck on the flood and i repair it fully. But, my basunnahe cant understand, why this indicator is always on and that problem happening @ 2200 rpm. I am afraid to move car from my place to garage, because of this problem. I think, this break down service is costly. These days... I am going by rim. U know. So, need to repair this with low cost.

So, can u give me some contact person around Biyagama, Kaduwela, Kiribathgoda, Delgoda, Kelaniya or near?

Thanks.

Thanks Devinda macho,

My car stuck on the flood and i repair it fully. But, my basunnahe cant understand, why this indicator is always on and that problem happening @ 2200 rpm. I am afraid to move car from my place to garage, because of this problem. I think, this break down service is costly. These days... I am going by rim. U know. So, need to repair this with low cost.

So, can u give me some contact person around Biyagama, Kaduwela, Kiribathgoda, Delgoda, Kelaniya or near?

Thanks.

i understand your situation machan

but the scene is , if you don't rectify the problem the proper way you could wind up causing more trouble for yourself and in the long run end up spending a lot more money than you would to get a proper techinician to check it out

not sure of any places in your area i'm afraid :(

well if there was a lot of water ingress into the cabin and if the vehicle was submerged to some extend , then it is quite possible that the ECU would have gotten wet - a few shorted out IC in the Computer box would well be the cause of the problem

i can recommend a guy for ECU repairs - but first of all you need someone to narrow down the posisble problem

its not advisbale to give it some one who isn not familiar with cars with Electronic Fuel Injection :mellow:

Thanks Devinda macho,

Thanks.

There's a guy close by to ur area who does ecu repairs n chip/sensor related stuff. I only give my car to him. Below r da contacts which I"copy-paste" from an earlier thread.

Name - Chaminda

Garage - 0112 936 749

Mobile - 0714 898 606

Address -

11/14

Waliamuna Rd. (wali - sand/amuna - dam) angry-smiley-048.gif

Handala

Wattala

Brother,

My advice is better you go to the agent. A*W will not cost you much for identifing the cause. If you at least trace the problem, You may go to another place to get it repaired/replaced if you feel it is low cost.

Thanks.

Take your car to agents ASAP. Plug your car to scanner and diagnose the problem. Don’t west time and money working here and there.

Edited by Nilantha

Brother,

My advice is better you go to the agent. A*W will not cost you much for identifing the cause. If you at least trace the problem, You may go to another place to get it repaired/replaced if you feel it is low cost.

Bro,

I do have fb 15 and would recommend to you go for the A*W. it will not cost you much as you think and they do a good job with engine repair.

It will cost somewhere Rs. 1,250 ~ 2,500 to have them run diagnostics on the car - you'll be given a report of sorts afterwards notifying you of any issues which they find. Just take the vehicle in early or if your afraid to drive the car there , call the recovery service and ask for advice

Bro,

I do have fb 15 and would recommend to you go for the A*W. it will not cost you much as you think and they do a good job with engine repair.

Yes brother,

Yesterday i talked with A*W. They will cost for diagonise around Rs 1500 - 1700. But, ONLY poblem is, i am afraid to drive my vehicle from biyagama to colombo.

Also, i am advice you, DONT put ur FB-15 to flood. Its air cleaner hose is different than N-16.

Yes brother,

Yesterday i talked with A*W. They will cost for diagonise around Rs 1500 - 1700. But, ONLY poblem is, i am afraid to drive my vehicle from biyagama to colombo.

Also, i am advice you, DONT put ur FB-15 to flood. Its air cleaner hose is different than N-16.

Not only flood. never buy FB 15

Edited by Nilantha

God Damn it man! How about dropping the bias now and then? You don't come off looking too well when you make this kinda statement. You think ur precious Toyota will continue running fine after being in a flood?

Hay, i was repaired my car. When its connected to computer, it says, ABS, Air flow problems. When i check, Air flow sensor wires are damaged.

Anyway, can you tell me, why do you DONT like FB-15? Its a really nice car man. Dont you drive it? I like my FB-15 a lot.

Thanks Bro.

Hay, i was repaired my car. When its connected to computer, it says, ABS, Air flow problems. When i check, Air flow sensor wires are damaged.

Anyway, can you tell me, why do you DONT like FB-15? Its a really nice car man. Dont you drive it? I like my FB-15 a lot.

Thanks Bro.

Machan, no real point talking to the bloke, he has toyotas hardwired into his brain.... as far as he is concerned, his AE110 is the best car in the world bar none, and any other opinion is just plain WRONG!!! :P

Machan, no real point talking to the bloke, he has toyotas hardwired into his brain.... as far as he is concerned, his AE110 is the best car in the world bar none, and any other opinion is just plain WRONG!!! :P

I dont like Toyota. Nissan vehicles are best.

Thanks Bro.

hi,

So this means, you took your car to the agents and they did a scan and found the issues and fixed them? how much they charged you for the scan and repair?

thanks

Thanks Bro.

Hay I own a FB 15 and I love it too. Its a nice and very comfortable car. Also nice looking than AE110. (Ha Ha)

Lots of people will tell that it will burn lots of fuel. I don’t think it will, if you maintain and tune the car properly. I make 15km per liter with AC on when I travel outstation with mine.

Hay I own a FB 15 and I love it too. Its a nice and very comfortable car. Also nice looking than AE110. (Ha Ha)

Lots of people will tell that it will burn lots of fuel. I don’t think it will, if you maintain and tune the car properly. I make 15km per liter with AC on when I travel outstation with mine.

Also the aircons in Nissan cars are damn good. I don't know others opinions but I feel it.

What the f**k wrong with you man. Tell the truth.... what’s your phobia? Are you really MR? You’re never gonna earn any respect from any member or anybody in the society if you behave like this.

What the f**k wrong with you man. Tell the truth.... what’s your phobia? Are you really MR? You’re never gonna earn any respect from any member or anybody in the society if you behave like this.

hey if the frog likes it in the well...who are we to judge :angry-smiley-048:

Sorry abt the language. This time I couldn’t control.

I had a FB15 for couple of years, never (I mean never) had any problem with the car. It serves your purpose. Average looking, average fuel economy. Good comfortability. Nothing to complaint abt. Overall it's a very good car. End of the two years made a couple of 100k as well.

So let’s share your experience with FB15.

& I challenge you to submerge your indestructible Toyota in a flood & come out unharmed.

Wanna accept??? :angry-smiley-048:

Edited by Pericles

Sorry abt the language. This time I couldn’t control.

I had a FB15 for couple of years, never (I mean never) had any problem with the car. It serves your purpose. Average looking, average fuel economy. Good comfortability. Nothing to complaint abt. Overall it's a very good car. End of the two years made a couple of 100k as well.

So let’s share your experience with FB15.

& I challenge you to submerge your indestructible Toyota in a flood & come out unharmed.

Wanna except???

:angry-smiley-048:

oooh i love this sorta stuff :)

What say you Nilantha...time to show ya colors man... prepared to walk the talk :action-smiley-060:

There's a guy close by to ur area who does ecu repairs n chip/sensor related stuff. I only give my car to him. Below r da contacts which I"copy-paste" from an earlier thread.

Name - Chaminda

Garage - 0112 936 749

Mobile - 0714 898 606

Address -

11/14

Waliamuna Rd. (wali - sand/amuna - dam) angry-smiley-048.gif

Handala

Wattala

Thanks 4 ur info. 2day, i met Mr. Chaminda. He is a good guy. He understand my problem. But, he hadnt that "5 pin air flow sensor" to check my car. So, he promise 2 me, that, within 2 or 3 days, he will search it and call 2 me. Again, thank u very much.