• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quantum Of Solace - 007

GTAm

Apparently man of the moment , Director of "Slumdog Millionair" Danny Boyle has been offered the chance to direct the next Bond movie! :blink:

Danny Boyle offered next Bond flick

financialexpress.gif

Wed, Mar 4 01:30 AM

Slumdog Millionaire director Danny Boyle has been reportedly approached to direct the next James Bond movie.

Bond producer Barbara Broccoli, who now heads the huge 007 franchise is leading the chase for Boyle's services, the Sun.co.uk reported.

"Danny is the man of the moment and he is being bombarded with offers from studios. He has been offered the chance to direct the 23rd Bond film by Barbara," a source said.

Boyle is said to be a hot property in Hollywood after his Mumbai-set film became an Oscar sensation with eight wins. "The production team love his vision and thinks it would work perfectly for Bond's new look. Everyone thinks Danny would be a fantastic addition to the Bond family," the source added.

Source : http://in.news.yahoo.com/241/20090304/1271...bond-flick.html

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently man of the moment , Director of "Slumdog Millionair" Danny Boyle has been offered the chance to direct the next Bond movie! :blink:

Source : http://in.news.yahoo.com/241/20090304/1271...bond-flick.html

i think they could use all the help they could get. cos with bond frenchise going bourne the last film was nothing short of a dissapointment

• 1 year later...

There was some earlier talk about Freida Pinto, but I got this...

TTS6il.jpg

bn2TZl.jpg

I'm not quite sure which captivates me more, to be honest.

Totally OT, but I got a smile outta seeing Agent Strawberry Fields in the Prince of Persia movie. Looks quite pretty in that. Lucky I keep looking up people on imdb or I wouldn't have recognized her. :)

There was some earlier talk about Freida Pinto, but I got this...

TTS6il.jpg

bn2TZl.jpg

I'm not quite sure which captivates me more, to be honest.

Totally OT, but I got a smile outta seeing Agent Strawberry Fields in the Prince of Persia movie. Looks quite pretty in that. Lucky I keep looking up people on imdb or I wouldn't have recognized her. :)

Nice...!!! I bet it gets from 0 to 60 in less than 6 secs..!?!? :rolleyes: