• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mihin Lanka Nearly Bankrupt

The Don

xXX, was merely referring to the fact Sri Lankan elections are still not decided by the "Middle Classes" though when talking in terms of numbers (of people not the amount of money earned or tax paid, I am not sure about their contribution in relation to the whole ) as a proportion of tax payers and contributors to EPF/ETF they represent the majority.

You got a valid point. I have this impression in my head that majority of the government workers support the ruling party but I completely forgot to take into account the contribution made by the private sector to the EPF/ETF. My bad.

• 3 weeks later...
Guys just take a look at the article below.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2008/05/16/bus02.asp

The new CEO of Air lanka seems to share the family name with the notorious CEO of Mihin. Looks like its going to be a family business.

yeah, its just so depressing to hear stuff like this.... if only the management was given to someone like Harry Jayawardana, he'd at least get the airline (maybe even both) to a good sound standing..