• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Godzila Is Back ( Skyline Gtr ) Hits The Market On June .

kotte mafia

well, sorry if we're a "creepy rude gang".... but the thing is we all like our fellow rude creeps, for we all have common creepy rude interests... thus our participation... you're welcome to join us and be a creep if you want to :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now now boys. Easy on the newbie.

See man, there are always posers who like to show off other peoples cars as their own and its not something we find an admirable trait. Quite a few who came here ended up exposed. There are threads on this topic. Search "Posers". Don't turn into one.

Also, despite the Lanka part, there are members based in all parts of the world, so even posting a foreign car and claiming is not exactly recommended.

There are guys out there who tell the web they own Aravinda's Ferrari, and expect people to buy it. If you expect that to be bought, this is the wrong place. There are even guys who thought it would be cool to claim some car as theirs, only to find it actually already belonged to a member of the forum!

Talk about cars here all day, even if your daily ride is the bus, no one will hold it against you as long as you don't try to pretend to be something ur not. Not saying you are, just talking in general.

Also, a lot of old time members have met up and know each other and know how far each others word can be taken. They have established their credentials, in short. Don't get too bouncy until you establish yours.

As for the guys at Pila and Green Path, some of them still hang around here. See if there is anyone you know.

PS. You had asked about the tax to bring it down? Don't see how you propose to manage that with ur cuz's car, but you can't bring cars over a certain age limit into the country, and the R-34 is well past that limit.

Dear MR.Kotte Mafia,

I would really appreciate if you could teach us some techniques of barganing that you used to get the price of a R34 GTR reduced down to $12,500.

I have recently checked the prices of the whole skyline range on www.carsales.com.au ,which is a very famous car selling wesite among many who live in Australia, but i was unable to find any R34 GTRs for $12500.

Can i please have the contact details of the person who got this car down for you all for $12500. Thanks in advance. your reply is well appreciated.

Edited by GearHead

hey guys thankz for the comments :unsure: ya spelling was not accurate to the letter and may be i had grammatical mistakes ...i was pretty emotional when I wrote that comment and to see such a welcome from a website cos in my life for the first time i saw like this i thought net was al about making new frnds and having a great time with them ..... not to send threats to them like andy is doing.... (and by the way i'm scared :D) i'm just an average simple guy living a normal life having love for the streets and any thing on weels ...(even bullock carts ) who smokes a bit of weed and drinks some vodka now and then .. like most of the guys i kw nothing special and i really never wanted to shine here by placing all this and if that was the idea i was giving to u all pls except my apologies cos i never ment such and thankz for the comments from the mods hell ya i like to hang around with the flock cos u guys seem to be a pretty good crowd to hang around ... i don't kw may be i started it up with a wrong step ... may be ur used to all this fakes and u put me in the same place no probs think what u want and do what u wish i really don't care and i have nothing to prove to the guy who said repost the pics of the car with autolanka on it why should i do so ...:TK one day he wil tel jump to a well to prove ur self shall i do that also because he says so ....no way it's my way or the high way ...... i spoke to my cuz and the prize of that was really 25k and the car was owned by a iraqi chick who was living there with a spanish national who is British(and my cuz had to sleep with her for an whole year to pay back that 13k he owed her) and abt the pic qualities we took it frm a mobile phone cos we never had the money to by an digital camera cos living abroad was not that easy cos we were never born to families who had huge chunks of money if we were damn ... we would be driving along in HONDA CIVIC"S FITTED WITH JET ENGINES or astin martins

I’m a CG artist who’s into media and graphics mostly doing 3D and working freelance and at the same time taking care of my uncles business … too much work for a 23 year old …. And I apologize again If I did some thing wrong or done some shit bad to u all without my knowledge like to join the crew and have a nice time online and get more knowledge abt automotives cos I hv none just kw how to drive and how to fill her up when the bulb switches on in the dash aaa and how to check tyre pressure cos u need to reduce tyre pressure to go dune bashing and it’s hell of a ride so thankz again guys hope to see you guys some day and have a blast at any given place

PS: and may be u guys should open a new area and post some topics abt how to treat people nicely and be frnds with others and how to respect others just a idea

PS: and may be u guys should open a new area and post some topics abt how to treat people nicely and be frnds with others and how to respect others just a idea

Since your young, I'll give you a bit of life advice that you seem to yet have to learn. Respect has to be earned. Respect is not automatically given, specially on the web, where many people wear masks. I think Sharkster was your age when he joined too.

I hate sounding like Gramps, so I'm gonna stop now.

Edited by Pericles

hey guys thankz for the comments :unsure: ya spelling was not accurate to the letter and may be i had grammatical mistakes ...i was pretty emotional when I wrote that comment and to see such a welcome from a website cos in my life for the first time i saw like this i thought net was al about making new frnds and having a great time with them ..... not to send threats to them like andy is doing.... (and by the way i'm scared :D) i'm just an average simple guy living a normal life having love for the streets and any thing on weels ...(even bullock carts ) who smokes a bit of weed and drinks some vodka now and then .. like most of the guys i kw nothing special and i really never wanted to shine here by placing all this and if that was the idea i was giving to u all pls except my apologies cos i never ment such and thankz for the comments from the mods hell ya i like to hang around with the flock cos u guys seem to be a pretty good crowd to hang around ... i don't kw may be i started it up with a wrong step ... may be ur used to all this fakes and u put me in the same place no probs think what u want and do what u wish i really don't care and i have nothing to prove to the guy who said repost the pics of the car with autolanka on it why should i do so ...:TK one day he wil tel jump to a well to prove ur self shall i do that also because he says so ....no way it's my way or the high way ...... i spoke to my cuz and the prize of that was really 25k and the car was owned by a iraqi chick who was living there with a spanish national who is British(and my cuz had to sleep with her for an whole year to pay back that 13k he owed her) and abt the pic qualities we took it frm a mobile phone cos we never had the money to by an digital camera cos living abroad was not that easy cos we were never born to families who had huge chunks of money if we were damn ... we would be driving along in HONDA CIVIC"S FITTED WITH JET ENGINES or astin martins

I’m a CG artist who’s into media and graphics mostly doing 3D and working freelance and at the same time taking care of my uncles business … too much work for a 23 year old …. And I apologize again If I did some thing wrong or done some shit bad to u all without my knowledge like to join the crew and have a nice time online and get more knowledge abt automotives cos I hv none just kw how to drive and how to fill her up when the bulb switches on in the dash aaa and how to check tyre pressure cos u need to reduce tyre pressure to go dune bashing and it’s hell of a ride so thankz again guys hope to see you guys some day and have a blast at any given place

Re-Read ur posts first...ur the one that sent me a threat first and thus i duly obliged with mine in return... thank u for the entertainment and once i get back into colombo we shall have a drink at pillawoos and laugh at this thread...and on that note im extending a warm hand to stop the bs'ing and enjoy the automotive intelligence that autolanka and these guys have to offer...its now in ur end of the court and u can either take this oppurtunity to get to know us better or let hatred be the force...all i ask in return is for u to post in a sensible and true manner...

thankz all for the riply's and andy by the way thankz man for the invitation and thankz mod for the helpin talk ...no hard feeling on my side & lets see what i can learn from all u guys ...abt automotives

nissan20skyline20rc2025la1.jpg

this is the skyline i own 100$

and by the way ...high on weed ... :angry-smiley-048: don't remind me the feeling

Edited by kotte mafia

thankz all for the riply's and andy by the way thankz man for the invitation and thankz mod for the helpin talk ...no hard feeling on my side & lets see what i can learn from all u guys ...abt automotives

nissan20skyline20rc2025la1.jpg

this is the skyline i own 100$

and by the way ...high on weed ... :angry-smiley-048: don't remind me the feeling

$100 in which currency is this?

is this the 1:18 series with the 6 AA batteries?

Edited by Dilesh

• 2 months later...