• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Site Needs An Upgrade

saraprobe

Question

Auto lanka needs to introduce more filtering facilities. i dont see worth spending money on autolanka add when there are many free sites. Therefore it is better if owners of autolanka could come up with value addition improvements to site,

<quote>Lets make a list of like to have features and I'll make sure Madhawa received them and responds to them on this thread. He is at the moment enjoying a well deserved break with family.</quote>

1. Tapatalk Support

2. Forum Runner Support

These two upgrades wont take more than 10 minutes, don. Madz, we want it badly!

Edited by Jor-el

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Crosswind" data-cid="269668" data-time="1418316544"><p>

<br />

I remember ramishkad because he bought a hybrid civic with 'sterling' warranty and got the battery of the hybrid system replaced by them. After that he was full of praises for 'sterling'.<br />

<br />

Few weeks later, his gearbox went bust and he was asked to f*ck off in true 'sterling' style :D<br />

</p></blockquote>

Really? I searched google for "sterling gearbox ramishkad site:forum.autolanka.com and nothing came up :/ what's this gearbox story?