• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Do Think Of This Car?

NPP

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=5658

is it worth buying?

pros & cons..

just for general use but need a lil power...& economy

errr...don't really like older auto boxes... maybe civic experts can shed more light.

But i doubt you will get power and economy from an older auto boxes...

And my personal advice is to be very very careful of older civics cos lotsa people like to F around them and pass it on. I'm not dissing the brand cos it is a good bloody brand but people over the years have done horrible things to them so be extra careful when you pick one :)

Acutually this is the first time i saw a automatic civic in this genaration. I am also a honda fan and using hondas for last 10 years or so.

Always better to go for a new one or else atleast a eg8. :):)

you might find it a lil hard to get parts for this...Stafford guys dont import parts for this model anymore.And finding parts from other places wouldnt be that easy either. As others have pointed out, at least try to find a Grand civic in decent condition. Cost would be higher though..There are some well maintained 85 civics around but again i wouldn't recommend one, specially a one with an auto box...

Edited by GearHead

• 2 weeks later...