• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Have $ex In A Mini...apparently ;)

Ripper

Classic Mini also got ideal space, but only if fitted with Rover Mk5 seats ;)

MINIACE

never though about this in a mini , i'll check on the space when i go home .

for taller guys leg space will be an issue i feel in the older mini :D

This is the NEW mini, not the old one :)

Tho if you want instructions for the old one, you could ask Madmax. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he knows :P

Also guide us how to find a mate to practice. ha ha ha ha :P:P:P:)

heh heh :) If ya good enough...the lady will show up in a Mini herself and make the offer mate :)

So it's in the genetic makeup :P can't help you there :lol:

ihope you got the interior detailed after you got the vzr

I did, but it shouldn't have mattered. You know how fanatical the bugger is about his cars. Wouldn't have left any mess in there for long. I remember getting a story from his SO saying he used to wake early Sunday morning and first thing go wash the cars :D

Give your wife a break. You got enough kids now! :lol:

Have sex in any car is easy, even a Maruti, but if u tall bit hard, lol......... make sure the car is TINTED, and find a gud location,

he he...i never liked hatches that much :lol:

any where it doesn't matter. problem is finding some one . :P:):):P ha ha ha ha kkkzzz

[for that Buy a Subaru biggrin.gif ]

actually the car you drive doesn't really matter to score with the ladies imho... :P

And nowadays things are lot more easier for both sides :lol:

[for that Buy a Subaru biggrin.gif ]

actually the car you drive doesn't really matter to score with the ladies imho... :P

And nowadays things are lot more easier for both sides :lol:

Trust me there are some Chick magnet cars, most of them are Z's and subarus, cant mention all but Ranga Aiyas Z is one and Nirosh Sti is another one, yes thesedays its easy but with a propere car its waaaayy too easy, but very bad for the pocket

Trust me there are some Chick magnet cars, most of them are Z's and subarus, cant mention all but Ranga Aiyas Z is one and Nirosh Sti is another one, yes thesedays its easy but with a propere car its waaaayy too easy, but very bad for the pocket

why machan your evo3 also an chick magnet car isn't it?

you gotta a point :)

what i was trying say is that you don't necessarily have to have a hot car to get lucky though it will help you a lot if you have one.

and at the same time just because you gotta hot car doesn't guarantee you getting lucky unless of course you like to settle for whatever comes ya way :lol:

Sounds like its attracting the wrong kinda chick ;)