• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lh 113 Price?

Lalithster

depends on the grade u r looking for ... super GL's goes around 2.5 and up i think... there were few on AL classifieds too.

btw, i went to a carsale in kirulapna in weekend and shock with the price they said for the new HIACE.... guess ???? its 11 mil... 110 laks !!!

Edited by ferrarif50

Hmm.. this is one of the most demanded vehicles over here.... definitely will be 2mil +

Thats great news, because I have one in Sri Lanka that Im trying to get rid of and just try to figure out how much I should sell it for. 3200cc diesel and has the long wheel base. and has the 1250kg capacity

Hmm.. its the 1st time I got to know about a 3.2ltr Hiace.

Btw if you have purchased this way before the price hike you are going to be damn lucky with this sale :)

may be Im wrong about the 3.2ltr hiace but I know its the higher capacity engine cause I see that its longer and has a higher weight capacity than most other Hiace I see. Yeah I imported it from Japan couple of years ago

lalithster, i think u have a hiace with 3.0 EFI turbo engine, thats the highest capacity engine came for hiace as i know. this is the same engine which PRADO has. if u r having this van, u can get 3.0 Mil +. bacause these are original passenger vans not like common hiaces in SL.

check the model number, if it is KZH110. thats the model im talking about... say 3.5mil minimum, thats the market price for ORIGINAL PASSENGER HIACE WITH 1KZH ENGINE

this is the 3.0 engine

kzh110gg3.jpg