• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Miss Sri Lanka

BVGversion2

ADo bvg i think thats the flash anyways IF WE NEED EXAMINE WHAT IS THT CALL MR OFFICIAL BUt non official phtographer,

PREVEEN (Pericles)

Flash and sweat. chaater makeup buggers. I'm with monamonu. Jaq and Chatu. (4 and 2) I dunno about the "give it to me", but Chatu is pretty bright, so she should do well in the interview sections, which is where most others will flop. It aint all in the looks boys, (except for us in the audience)

And Gihan, if no 1 looks like an aunty, thats coz shes 27. Might interest Fuzzo, but I'm out :P

No Kadju jokes from me. Lotta respect for the guts it takes to go up there and try. I have a speech to make on Monday and thats nerve wracking enough.

Flash and sweat. chaater makeup buggers. I'm with monamonu. Jaq and Chatu. (4 and 2) I dunno about the "give it to me", but Chatu is pretty bright, so she should do well in the interview sections, which is where most others will flop. It aint all in the looks boys, (except for us in the audience)

And Gihan, if no 1 looks like an aunty, thats coz shes 27. Might interest Fuzzo, but I'm out :P

No Kadju jokes from me. Lotta respect for the guts it takes to go up there and try. I have a speech to make on Monday and thats nerve wracking enough.

yeah machan she's a nursery teacher,, poor kids......................... Hm where is Fuzzo ?

Yeah.. Got to respect the ladies for participating :) most people participate in these types of competitions not due to having guts IMHO, but due to the fact that THEY feel good about themselves and are confident. We all should respect that no matter what our personal beliefs are (I for one, personally believe that some of them need 'reality checks' ... really bad :D)

However, most of the past events never came up with a viable candidate to a global competition. I said #4 looks good on the basis that, if she is qualified to anchor 'Lanka Business Report', she must be capable of getting the intellectual parts of the competition right (apart from the fact that she IS good looking). In a global competition she might have a better chance of at least surviving the first cut.

i think jaq is the best, but i`v never herd her talking in sinhala. that might be the only reason if she doesnt get it.

but chathu might take part next year as well if she doesnt win this time. :D cuz thats what shes doin now, taking part this year even though she didnt get it last year. :) i think its just rubbish, she just had made 1 person chance go waste. :P:D

Jaqliune Fernandez is hot. I belive she is a clone of an angel

Shall we have a miss Auto Lanka contest? both cars and gals? Miss Auto Car and Miss Auto Girl contest?

Miss Auto Car - Ya, It's possible

Miss Auto Girl - Nope, As far as I know we only have 2 or 3 girls in Autolanka machan...