• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nigel's Sti Vs Jey's M3

Da HULK

Sincerely hope its not a "hype creator"!!!

Well since its a drag.....i think I'm gonna bank with Mr. Perera's STi

sti's are quicker off the line due to sticky traction but the M3 with its crazy top end driven right will kick A**. seen this on top gear. sti vs evo fq300 vs audi S4 (not even RS4)... evo wins by at least 2 car length, 2nd S4 and then the Scooby.

Earlie on there was a Audi S4 against an M3. The M3 won by 1 1/2 car length. so if m3 beats s4 and if s4 beats sti, one can only imagine what will happens at this drag. I guess it all depends on the length of the track and what mods nigel has on his car. dont get me wrong i'm a big subaru fan but this is what i imagine would happen..

I think nigel will win,, cus hes a proper Drag Racer and he has a AWD car bt i dont knw anything about jey or his m3 bt i think its a RWD car,

It may be RWD, but it'll have BM's ACS, in addition to having close to 350 ponies, and a 3.5l engine, no turbo lag. On the other hand, it's Nigel (from today aka spiderman) who has done god knows what to that car, and had plenty of experience with it.

Not too suprised Jey didn't show up with the car. It's still got uk plates :D Image the trouble ur getting into if u get copped. "Ahh mahathaya. Speeding, noise, mey number ekka kohenda? koheda license insurance? yamu kuuduwta" :D I've never seen even the old one on the road. He used to take it on a trailer to the races ney?

JEY IS GOING TO WIN DA DRAG.................................. :D

DOES ANY OF U KNOW THAT JEYANTHAN BOUGHT A LAMBORGINI GALLADO AND ITS COMING TO SRILANKA AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

man is it true wow , finally my dream come true , i want to tuch a lambo

JEY IS GOING TO WIN DA DRAG.................................. :D

DOES ANY OF U KNOW THAT JEYANTHAN BOUGHT A LAMBORGINI GALLADO AND ITS COMING TO SRILANKA AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

is this real or is this like the last lambo rumor that spread int he thread..

if its true, it'll sure be WOWWW!

:D