• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nigel's Sti Vs Jey's M3

Da HULK

for real???

BY THE WAY JEYANTHAN IS planing to Offer Cash Rewards to People who will be interested in Participating in Group N Event,

He is offering 100,000 Bucks for the First , 2nd 75,000 bucks and 3rd 50,000 bucks.

I will update you on more details once i Speak to Madz. I think we need a Nice Group N Event for New Comers to compete on a fair level field.

I would love to see Nigel / Darin and many more of our Upcoming Racing Drivers runing on this event

JEY GREAT WORK and will give you full support for this.

JEY IS GOING TO WIN DA DRAG.................................. :action-smiley-060:

DOES ANY OF U KNOW THAT JEYANTHAN BOUGHT A LAMBORGINI GALLADO AND ITS COMING TO SRILANKA AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

lets not get our hopes up till it lands in the country. i've heard many similar stories in this forum.

'bimmer' no hard feelings mate

BY THE WAY JEYANTHAN IS planing to Offer Cash Rewards to People who will be interested in Participating in Group N Event,

He is offering 100,000 Bucks for the First , 2nd 75,000 bucks and 3rd 50,000 bucks.

I will update you on more details once i Speak to Madz. I think we need a Nice Group N Event for New Comers to compete on a fair level field.

I would love to see Nigel / Darin and many more of our Upcoming Racing Drivers runing on this event

JEY GREAT WORK and will give you full support for this.

i thought Group N was for unmodified cars... in that case can Nigel race?

so if u tring to say that iam lieng................

u better dont come to see it when it landz

<_<

yo bimmer cool down mate. im not calling you a liar. its just that we have heard lot of statements similar to this over the years, and your statements wasn’t backed up by anyone else when i posted my comments. mate im glad to hear a lambo is coming down to our country. but our ludicrous tax system is a major barrier when bring down such supper cars.

any ideas how the valuation process works out when there's no local agent?

yo bimmer cool down mate. im not calling you a liar. its just that we have heard lot of statements similar to this over the years, and your statements wasn't backed up by anyone else when i posted my comments. mate im glad to hear a lambo is coming down to our country. but our ludicrous tax system is a major barrier when bring down such supper cars.

any ideas how the valuation process works out when there's no local agent?

I dont blame you for being skeptical man.. VW ownes Lambo & Audi.. that means Sen*k in terms of a local agent <_<

I will take part in this event ,,,Dilesh is too With out EXTREMELYYYY MODIFIED,,UNTOUCHABLE,,NON SILENCERED NON TURBOCHARGE and no motor used Mountain bikes 21 vs 21 against 1500-2500 cc vehicles..

WCC, are u feeling alright man?

YEAH BROV I SAW IT 3 WEEKS AGO ON THE STREET AND I RAN TOWARDS JEY TO SAY NICE CAR THEN HE SAID ITS GOING TO SRILANKA AT THE END OF THIS YEAR

bimmer, is this a black gallardo by any chance? and are u talking about in london, if so where about?

• 5 years later...

Just stumbled on this thread....

Where is the promised Gallardo ????

Dear god man...why are you ressurecting 6 year old threads just to ask a stupid question? :S

I'll have the Gallardo owner personally notify you once he brings it down ok...now STFU please!

so if u tring to say that iam lieng................

u better dont come to see it when it landz

:angry-smiley-024:

Where do we NOT come to, to see the Lambo?

Just stumbled on this thread....

Where is the promised Gallardo ????

Sorry to hear about the Lamborghini maintenance shop you opened in anticipation for this.. :(