• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Concourse D' Elegance Pics

dhp

There were nice 100 point collectibles, super cars and one hyper car. enjoy the pics..

I also have posted the vids from the Detroit auto show on colombobeat.com (click pipeline)

There were nice 100 point collectibles, super cars and one hyper car. enjoy the pics..

I also have posted the vids from the Detroit auto show on colombobeat.com (click pipeline)

i expected them to hav barriers around the veyron it being a million dollars...

the red on that murcielargo is a hell of a lot better than rod stewart's gay red lambo

and the 959...beautiful

gud pics dude

i expected them to hav barriers around the veyron it being a million dollars...

the red on that murcielargo is a hell of a lot better than rod stewart's gay red lambo

and the 959...beautiful

gud pics dude

I actually got real close to the veyron..got to sit in it for a few mins..it was unreal!

The Murcielago's red was really unusual...it was nice..photos don't do justice to the color

Thanks..

The Spyker gear shifter baffled everyone there, we were all trying to figure out how it works. However, its nice to see a transmission without electronic intervention. The pedals were pretty awsome too (if u can see em in pics). I thought the center of the steering wheel looked like a bathroom faucet..I'd hate to hit my head on that if I had a wreck. The air intakes on the rear hips were nice too

I didnt see any of Leno's cars..he proly takes his to the Pebble beach concourse

hey!

just curious.. whats the prupose of this show? it doesnt look like an official thing.../

a concourse d' elegance is where (older) cars are judged on their originality. Modifications are allowed if those modifications are a vast improvement over the OE. Most often these cars have undergone frame-off restorations. Its vital to have all the serial numbers match and the body to be in perfect condition. These shows are held all over the country by various orgs...the most famous being held at pebble beach.

other than the car show there's the auction and the new exotic show off. Most of the new exotics are shown off at these shows instead of the so called international auto shows due to a more selectively enthusiastic crowd.

a concourse d' elegance is where (older) cars are judged on their originality. Modifications are allowed if those modification is a vast improvement over the OE. Most often these cars have undergone frame-off restorations. Its vital to have all the serial numbers match and the body to be in perfect condition. These shows are held all over the country by various orgs...the most famous being held at pebble beach.

other than the car show there's the auction and the new exotic show off. Most of the new exotics are shown off at these shows instead of the so called international auto shows due to a more selectively enthusiastic crowd.

oohh!!! thanks man!