• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru B4

neasmh

'twas a Ton + last time round with them right?! :lol:

season opener will be sometime in the 2nd wk of April i hear....

you win some you loose some mate...tis all part of the game :)

It was great to see a result from either side after such a long time... and it was much greater when that side happened to be us this time around :)

credit where credit is due mates :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well coming after an embarrassing innings defeat at the big match... yep... you lot were spared by the weather gods :angry-smiley-048:

HAH! :)

AS IF!!! Ride on the coattails of your 2day win if you want, we know we would have taken you guys down a notch had not St. Joseph decided to intervene :)

Anyways, like pila said, Rugby is our game!!! :sport-smiley-003:

HAH! :)

AS IF!!! Ride on the coattails of your 2day win if you want, we know we would have taken you guys down a notch had not St. Joseph decided to intervene :)

Anyways, like pila said, Rugby is our game!!! :sport-smiley-003:

hey great to know some pete's have such great sportsmanship :lol::angry-smiley-048:

He he... Chill mate...

What I'm saying is taking credit for the match you won is fine.. But doing so for an incomplete game in which we did quite well isn't sportsmanship either.. :P

I'm all for sportsmanship... Sometimes though, college spirit comes first :)

Edited by Arc Angel

He he... Chill mate...

What I'm saying is taking credit for the match you won is fine.. But doing so for an incomplete game in which we did quite well isn't sportsmanship either.. :P

:) hey we're cool as it can get mate :)

didn't know pete's were so sensitive to attract 2 fellas over one little passing comment to a fellow joe :P

:) hey we're cool as it can get mate :)

didn't know pete's were so sensitive to attract 2 fellas over one little passing comment to a fellow joe :P

Actually it was a postive thing there was a result.. in order to boost interest. It had to be you's or us so alls cool.. After all one cant defend a trophy for ever.. 30 odd years is more than enough. :)

Actually it was a postive thing there was a result.. in order to boost interest. It had to be you's or us so alls cool.. After all one cant defend a trophy for ever.. 30 odd years is more than enough. :)

that's the spirit bro :)

ps. did notice the end comment :P since us joes have more victories under our belt over the decades i shall let it pass :lol:

btw you in for saturday G2G?

What is this? how can i check it on a b4?

Bar is measurement of pressure so i'm assuming that this is the amount of pressure that's generated by the turbos..

taking a wild guess here :)

If u intrested we can test both cars with a small quatermile race, :rolleyes: i mean a small Drag Race, but after new year

he he...what lil i know about him... he would love to do a drag with ya :)

If u intrested we can test both cars with a small quatermile race, :rolleyes: i mean a small Drag Race, but after new year

ok....will do......i will be ot of the country after new year.....when i am back surely will do.....do u know a place where i can get a branded short shifter?....i need it badly

Edited by Nuwan B4