• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

And Ppl Ask Why I Love The Wiki

Pericles

Interesting :angry-smiley-048:

By the way MADZ can't we have an implementation of MediaWiki (the Open Source s/w that powers wikipedia) at autolanka.com ? People can then submit articles depending on their freetime and the community can refine them. We have quite a lot of information as tit bits in our forums already, so content for articles are mostly here. Just a thought :D ...

Do they clarify when people send in articles?! i mean for the truth n stuff?!

The community decides whether an article is sincere or BS and flags according to what they think.

For example certain articles about ethnic conflicts are almost always flagged as biased. Then a bigass notice appears on top of the article saying that it's flagged biased and those willing can clean it up. Same goes for copyright violations etc. :blush:

is this all it had... well wiki ain't that reliable now is it?? :P

I said I was googleing, not searching the wiki.

And the wiki usually pretty reliable, tho not 100%. The Sri Lanka entry keeps changing every couple of days, but what to do? :)