• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one machan... The 'SR pack' :) we must take one in the daytime though.. the shot would have been completed with the Skyline as well

Yeah, true. Too bad. Nismo club should meet again. Preferably a morning meet.

hey howcome you missed the SR16 sedan j/k

Coz the SR16 sedan was at home while the owner came in a damn Mini :P

quite true

Peri i must ask, how on earth did you manage to get an indigo sky @ 11pm?? :blink:

The joys of long exposures. And hernia inducing poses :D First one was ruined coz Damitha made me jump so the pic was all over the place.

Fascinating thing, working with light :)

quite true

Peri i must ask, how on earth did you manage to get an indigo sky @ 11pm?? :blink:

i'm guessing long exposure... a skyline (not the car) gives very nice vibrant colours in the night with long exposure... especially in the city..

edit: oops, didnt see peri's reply. Peri, a tripod would have been a useful tool to have taken eh? :P

Edited by Dilesh

Ash

if ya around buddy... a friends of mine likes to know the wax you use on your new ride :) Your ride was quite a treat at the G2G... meguiars by any chance? :)

Thanx... :rolleyes: I use both 3M & the Eagle1. Both are good. But cannot get a very rich deep wet look I used to get in my P11 in the 12 :mellow:

No experience with Meguiars yet. A pack of Meguiars courtesy of Dims.... :rolleyes: then I'll let know....

Hey what’s that Z doing in the SR pack... Shhhh take it out.... :action-smiley-060:

Hey what’s that Z doing in the SR pack... Shhhh take it out....

is this how you show NISMO camaraderie ?? :action-smiley-060:

:P

ah hari hari, mage kaar eka kohomatath kalui ne ~ mang ilanga sare patthakata wela innang :(

:lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

Thanx... :rolleyes: I use both 3M & the Eagle1. Both are good. But cannot get a very rich deep wet look I used to get in my P11 in the 12 :mellow:

No experience with Meguiars yet. A pack of Meguiars courtesy of Dims.... :rolleyes: then I'll let know....

Hey what’s that Z doing in the SR pack... Shhhh take it out.... :action-smiley-060:

hey thanks ash...

i also use 3M show car finish but i got an old paint job so can't really blame the product :lol: