• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

Hay Guys,

This year also we are planning for another Autolanka Get-2-Gether !!! No doubt, it will be a great opportunity for you to meet rest of the fellow members in AL forum and get to know each other.

All Petrol heads are invited.…The Secret Code is OFEHPVRYODZX :action-smiley-088:

Date : 29th March 2008

Venue : Excel World Car Park (Reserved just for you)

Time : 7:00pm

Make sure U'll be there....await the BIG Surprise...!!! B)

g2g1sczh0.jpg

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm rather inquisitive to see what this suprise is!

hmmm how about we guess what the suprise it??!!

:lol:

maybe we can open up another thread with a poll so we can vote on what is most likely to be the suprise?!

My guesses are either AL has bought a DYNO or there's gonna be Pro-Karting@ the G2G :)

anyone else venture a guess?

I'm rather inquisitive to see what this suprise is!

hmmm how about we guess what the suprise it??!!

:lol:

maybe we can open up another thread with a poll so we can vote on what is most likely to be the suprise?!

My guesses are either AL has bought a DYNO or there's gonna be Pro-Karting@ the G2G :)

anyone else venture a guess?

Hate to be a party pooper but i doubt its a Dyno. Most probably the pro-karting thing. or may be an announcement regarding the modiyifest 2008

kim...whts sheduled 4 that day????mmmmm r u guys up2 something...??? i was thinking if this is org on 5th april..we could all go to the wet n wild party @ galadarimmmm. memphis wanna go there so badly ha ha ..yep mr madmax we all gonna miss u this time..a long standing member from the 1st g2g :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kim...whts sheduled 4 that day????mmmmm r u guys up2 something...??? i was thinking if this is org on 5th april..we could all go to the wet n wild party @ galadarimmmm. memphis wanna go there so badly ha ha ..yep mr madmax we all gonna miss u this time..a long standing member from the 1st g2g :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Balapan Gaya, mea office Beach party ekath dala ne 29th, wot da hell! i am definitely coming 4 the AL get 2 gether, wont miss! catch ya ther..

Are we welcum?? :unsure: :unsure:

Ya sure Newbie/Members/Pro Members and their friends who are interested in joining AL..all are welcome!!

Balapan Gaya, mea office Beach party ekath dala ne 29th, wot da hell! i am definitely coming 4 the AL get 2 gether, wont miss! catch ya ther..

haha ya that's the spirit ! will see u guys there..

Ya sure Newbie/Members/Pro Members and their friends who are interested in joining AL..all are welcome!!

haha ya that's the spirit ! will see u guys there..

bummer!!! Got a family dinner i can't Kanu :( you boys have fun :)