• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madz..whats next??? The Autolanka fun rally ;) ??

MINIACE

Great idea - shall we plan one ?

Can start with a day trip, maybe to a nice beach and then get back?

I missed the AL G2G too , kickin myself. After all the planning.......*&^%$#$%^^%$# .

Hey Pradfred...maybe we can take our bikes for this if it happens :)

let's say that i was not in the mood to leave but circumstances were sorta beyond my control and had no choice but to make an exit :( vented out some of that i guess :lol:

sorry but don't think i met you though...saw your car coming in but couldn't get a "lock" on you :P

same here MAN.. came but knew only a few, no one was introduced, so stayed with the once i knew, got a tag quite late too, was looking around to say Hi' to some known screen name, but no luck! GT felt the same and we just left in peace.. :)

knew your car, so knew who you would be! others no guess, 'cos not knowing the guy, not knowing the name, and not knowing the car will not get you any luck @ all!

same here MAN.. came but knew only a few, no one was introduced, so stayed with the once i knew, got a tag quite late too, was looking around to say Hi' to some known screen name, but no luck! GT felt the same and we just left in peace.. :)

knew your car, so knew who you would be! others no guess, 'cos not knowing the guy, not knowing the name, and not knowing the car will not get you any luck @ all!

know the pain brother :)

I was thinking of getting a nice T'shirt done with ma screen name so people would know... ran short of time to do it...

Devinda has just written on my FB wall saying he also came with ya... saw his car but somehow the guy got swamped by some of his friends and didn't get the chance to meet him before i had to leave.

Good see at least some other AL members having a much better time than you and i did :)

went home and drowned my sorrows with some absolut raspberry... no complaints there :lol:

Its great fun enjoying with you guys. Had a short- but a nice time.Thanks to all came and wished me for my birthday and for the cake :D (unfortunately Peri liked it too much :lol: )!

Hey, we saved you a piece with great difficulty. What can I say, it was damn good :lol:

I would like to thank all members who showed up with their rides to make the AL-G2G yet another successful event!! :alc:

Special thanks goes to Mivec.Turbo for giving fellow AL members the chance of seeing the first ever glimpse of the first EVO X which came down to Sri-Lanka a day prior to the event... :action-smiley-035:

Wow many thanks to Madz and Team Autolanka for making this a reality! Many thanks to Mivec Turbo for giving AL petrol heads the first ever glimpse of EVO X and a special thank for waiting there till I reach exelworld!

Its great fun enjoying with you guys. Had a short- but a nice time.Thanks to all came and wished me for my birthday and for the cake :D (unfortunately Peri liked it too much :lol: )!

Its nice meeting many of you guys for the first time ! That was day to remember!

Madz..whats next??? The Autolanka fun rally ;) ??

MINIACE

Sorry Guys had to pass on the G2G :sad-smiley-047:

Had a some personal commitments that I just was not able to leave for another day.

Now that is a Surprise…. :grinning-smiley-003:

Looks like you guys had a gala time…. :food-smiley-004:

Well done MADZ - and the rest of the guys :action-smiley-033: …… Hope I’m still entitled to the A/L Sticker :rolleyes:

I would like to thank all members who showed up with their rides to make the AL-G2G yet another successful event!! :alc:

Special thanks goes to Mivec.Turbo for giving fellow AL members the chance of seeing the first ever glimpse of the first EVO X which came down to Sri-Lanka a day prior to the event... :action-smiley-035:

I was not sure if I could make it for G2G with the X coz it was a tough call to get the X out by Friday. I absolutely did my best with the clearing people and confirmed to Madz only around 5pm on Friday about that it will be out late Friday evening. :action-smiley-060:

I guess some of you guys knew that it was on the road before the G2G. Nuwan in the B4 was right next to me at the car wash but didn’t know him till Sat. evening.

Anyways I am glad that all went well and it was a great pleasure for me to be with all you guys :)

mmm madz fun rally is not a big issue.. 50km 2hr...KLm...will look 4 the plotter or i cnt run anything..if i plot ..then memphis n i will join..so is fuzzo, anas,shaq,arc angle..ext ext id wd be fun....

mmm madz fun rally is not a big issue.. 50km 2hr...KLm...will look 4 the plotter or i cnt run anything..if i plot ..then memphis n i will join..so is fuzzo, anas,shaq,arc angle..ext ext id wd be fun....

Bro it's not that easy as u think...it requires more people to conduct that kind of event. Let’s say somehow you guys managed to plot the whole thing...but if all of you guys running then who's gonna stay at each check point? :action-smiley-060: ...definitely not me ..coz i'm also running this time...hahaha :angry-smiley-048:

Bro it's not that easy as u think...it requires more people to conduct that kind of event. Let’s say somehow you guys managed to plot the whole thing...but if all of you guys running then who's gonna stay at each check point? :action-smiley-060: ...definitely not me ..coz i'm also running this time...hahaha :angry-smiley-048:

very valid point... i too would love to take part in one of these, but would hate to be one manning the check-points :D

Or we could maybe have a small road trip to say somewhere down-south, not too far (say around 30-40km) and spend the day at a nice resort.... I'm sure someone or the other over might be able to get us a good deal at a Hotel for this as well... (i'll also ask around if we are going ahead with this)... I remember seeing one somewhere down there for some Beetle gathering? S_N do you know where that was? had lots of grass and coconut trees if i remember right :D

But please lets try to make it after May shall we so that those of us who are oversease can be back for the summer break :) I'm sure Anrew's with me on this... Overdrive, Lalithster how about you guys?

I was not sure if I could make it for G2G with the X coz it was a tough call to get the X out by Friday. I absolutely did my best with the clearing people and confirmed to Madz only around 5pm on Friday about that it will be out late Friday evening. :action-smiley-060:

I guess some of you guys knew that it was on the road before the G2G. Nuwan in the B4 was right next to me at the car wash but didn’t know him till Sat. evening.

Anyways I am glad that all went well and it was a great pleasure for me to be with all you guys :)

Hay DD i defenetly didnt know.......it was the suprize......ha <_<

Hay Kim....nice meeting up with u bro :rolleyes:

Ha ha for sure man......,i am sure it will be interesting one :rolleyes: whats your contact number mate.....

wots ur mail address? :D yeh i know that would be a interesting 1 for sure!