• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

:( :(

Missed the event. Had to wear a penguin suit and be a formal representative of ma work place.

Tried so hard but hey what's a man to do ?

Madz really sorry man, and congrats on a super event from what I heard.

So what was the surprise and what was that secret code for ?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice get to gether it was happening really good !! MADZ,Davinda,MIINIACE,Pericles,Mivec.turbo,Grandcivic, and all the guys it was a pleasure meeting you guys had fun there! And of course the sup rice is really awesome ;)

Green Path was a little bit down! But although there were some really good runs! :)

Looking forward to the next meet up!! :action-smiley-035:

some shit scene hapend, in the evening my cluch waster or some hose blown, so couldnt make to the G2G, fortunatly for me Imran helped me to bring my car back Home, tomorrow Morning My mechainc will fix it, and yet agian i mised a AL G2G

heard about ur driving a lot :P (from a friend of urs) heh he

Edited by Kim

Indeed.. good to meet the old and new members and kudos to DD and Madz for organizing the surprise :)

Totally agree. Man what an awesome night for petroloheads...

Hey memphis, what was the name of the car you told me about.. the 1 second car..

Wow many thanks to Madz and Team Autolanka for making this a reality! Many thanks to Mivec Turbo for giving AL petrol heads the first ever glimpse of EVO X and a special thank for waiting there till I reach exelworld!

Its great fun enjoying with you guys. Had a short- but a nice time.Thanks to all came and wished me for my birthday and for the cake :D (unfortunately Peri liked it too much :lol: )!

Its nice meeting many of you guys for the first time ! That was day to remember!

Madz..whats next??? The Autolanka fun rally ;) ??

MINIACE

Anybody know who owns that Prelude???

Think i saw the same car nicely cleaned up and parked outside Wattala Elakanda, Keels super... the same day morning :)

The car belongs to a good friend of mine...Mario....another one of Racersedge family!

MINIACE

Great to meet some AL member at the G2G... sadly had to bugger off before things started happening judging by those pics taken at the Keg :(

saw saw..Ripper got in to the car and rev, revv and went.. lols :P

The car belongs to a good friend of mine...Mario....another one of Racersedge family!

MINIACE

thanks mini...the car seems to be very well looked after :) just like many AL member's rides :)

saw saw..Ripper got in to the car and rev, revv and went.. lols :P

let's say that i was not in the mood to leave but circumstances were sorta beyond my control and had no choice but to make an exit :( vented out some of that i guess :lol:

sorry but don't think i met you though...saw your car coming in but couldn't get a "lock" on you :P

Madz..whats next??? The Autolanka fun rally ;) ??

MINIACE

Great idea - shall we plan one ?

Can start with a day trip, maybe to a nice beach and then get back?

I missed the AL G2G too , kickin myself. After all the planning.......*&^%$#$%^^%$# .