• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

MMMM SO RUFLY HOW MANY ATTENDING....??/ MADZ RESERVE MY CAP OK...I WILL CM WITH MEMPHIS COS I NEED YTO BOOSE UP...YO MR DEVINDA Z PLS CM IN YO BABY ZX...U MUST TK ME A ROUND...

weather permiting i'll be in the Zx so should be possible :)

@MRM - don't worry machan - S_N & the arse-engined brigade ( :lol: ) do well to keep up , so it should be a cinch for you n the mighty mini :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rain started...2 day...air port, ja ela..hows things in colombo mates...hope 2 mor ..sun is up evn at nite...

Bloody 'ell - all it was just thunder but no rain and just now its all just come crashing down :(

looks like it'll have to be the Defender if this keeps up till 2mrw :mellow:

Guys everything is ready for the AL G2G :alc:

Please park you cars at the very end of Excel world Car Park (close to the area we had our last G2G). I will try to put some AL banners there…if not look for the Adv#nce Car Audio jeep or the fellow AL goons :bud:

**Important: We will be issuing a temporary membership card for AL members…so make sure you guys collect it from Preveen/Shakir or myself.

This is the plan…Lets spend some time in the Car Park ( 6:30pm – 8:00pm) and after that to Keg as we managed to get some discounts on drinks & food.

Free round of drinks for AL members on the house :blink: and followed by rest of the guys who celebrated there b’days recently :angry-smiley-048: ….where is Miniace!!!!

- AL Caps can be purchased for Rs 250/=

- AL Stickers Free

(Please contact Preveen/Shakir or Madhawa - 071 4166665)

Guys please park your vehicles inside the area allocated specially for AL members …that is far end of the car park!!!

82124511ao0.jpg

Once u get down pls make sure you wear the "AL Name Badge" which we will be issuing for all members free. (Please contact Preveen/Shakir or Madhawa - 071 4166665)

Guys please park your vehicles inside the area allocated specially for AL members …that is far end of the car park!!!

Once u get down pls make sure you wear the "AL Name Badge" which we will be issuing for all members free. (Please contact Preveen/Shakir or Madhawa - 071 4166665)

All right MADZ lets rock!! This is gonna be ma first G2G and its gonna be awesome meeting all of you!! :action-smiley-035:

Edited by Dj shan

People overseas are waiting for the pics! Have fun!

+1. Take lots of pictures guys.

Hope you guys are having an event toward the end of the year. Love to come and check it out in person when I'm there in December.

Was so nice to see you all guys, really had a nice time, I know you guys are still 'Keg'ging. Wish I could stay longer but had to leave as have some visitors at home and promised them that I will be back by 10.00pm. Looking forward to see you all in another event again soon.. All the best.

Edited by Bharath

Some one please post the picture of Preveen's dinner please..lol..

This year I cleverly avoided the problem of people taking my pics while having dinner, by not having dinner :lol: Ate at Hijra later.

Ado, full happening night, Will post pics soon. 3:30am now, so I'll probably sleep till late so don't wait for my pics in the morning :D

hi mates great meeting u all new mebs n specially the life members ha ha ..hapenning nite.but green path was not so hot..cos only few guys run well.. cngrats fuzzo...

hi mates great meeting u all new mebs n specially the life members ha ha ..hapenning nite.but green path was not so hot..cos only few guys run well.. cngrats fuzzo...

Yeah Fuzzo.. That was some technique with a the auto tranny respect!!!

This year I cleverly avoided the problem of people taking my pics while having dinner, by not having dinner :lol: Ate at Hijra later.

Ado, full happening night, Will post pics soon. 3:30am now, so I'll probably sleep till late so don't wait for my pics in the morning :D

I think I missed a lot.. :( ....