• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::: Autolanka Get-2-gether 2008 !!!

MADZ

bummer!!! Got a family dinner i can't Kanu :( you boys have fun :)

29th and 30th weekend is chock-a-block with events :) But Ripper an AutoLanka get-together is not to be missed :D

excel world is a big enough place ~ like Arc Angel said "bring 'em along" :lol:

Edited by Devinda_Z

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring the family along mate :D

he he...i's the IN-LAW's man :lol:

will try to come early and bugger off after about half an hour or so :) especially if i take my 2 wheeler and come can cut the travel time by half or so :)

29th and 30th weekend is chock-a-block with events :) But Ripper an AutoLanka get-together is not to be missed :D

excel world is a big enough place ~ like Arc Angel said "bring 'em along" :lol:

will drop in for a while macho :)

God...what a day to have the G2G...im gonna be out of Colombo since that day is important in many ways ;) .

I waited for an AL G2G many years...cant miss that but.... :(

Trying to be there atleast for few minutes :( (For sure that will upset my family) :(

MINIACE

God...what a day to have the G2G...im gonna be out of Colombo since that day is important in many ways ;) .

Trying to be there atleast for few minutes :( (For sure that will upset my family) :(

MINIACE

:violent-smiley-099:

Miniace it’s ok…try your best :)

MINIACE

I'm begining to worry now :mellow:

a fair few of the AL forum stalwarts might well be missing from the g2g :(

I'm begining to worry now :mellow:

a fair few of the AL forum stalwarts might well be missing from the g2g :(

Well, I'll be around, if its any consolation :D

Me thinks Madz likes targeting these match days. One-dayer this time. Tho I'm not going for the one day this time, so I have no issues :D

Well, I'll be around, if its any consolation :D

Me thinks Madz likes targeting these match days. One-dayer this time. Tho I'm not going for the one day this time, so I have no issues :D

It certainly is machan :)

but how come your missing out on the match?? should be a fine contest i figure,based on how interesting the test was :D

i'm at an utter loss as of which block to buy tickets from though :mellow: having no past expereinces at the Oval, i'm rather oblivious to the set up there :unsure:

anyone have any pointers as to where a nice stand to watch the match whislt making merry would be??

then there is the parking in Vanathamulla! :( should be fun!! <_<

It certainly is machan :)

but how come your missing out on the match?? should be a fine contest i figure,based on how interesting the test was :D

i'm at an utter loss as of which block to buy tickets from though :mellow: having no past expereinces at the Oval, i'm rather oblivious to the set up there :unsure:

anyone have any pointers as to where a nice stand to watch the match whislt making merry would be??

then there is the parking in Vanathamulla! :( should be fun!! <_<

Parking near Vanathamulla is the main reason to avoid it :) Pity, Madmax's wifes place was just around the corner from there. Too bad they moved out.

And no, no idea on where to go.

kim...whts sheduled 4 that day????mmmmm r u guys up2 something...??? i was thinking if this is org on 5th april..we could all go to the wet n wild party @ galadarimmmm. memphis wanna go there so badly ha ha ..

Like you don't ?? :action-smiley-060::angry-smiley-048:

Hay Guys,

This year also we are planning for another Autolanka Get-2-Gether !!! No doubt, it will be a great opportunity for you to meet rest of the fellow members in AL forum and get to know each other.

All Petrol heads are invited.…The Secret Code is OFEHPVRYODZX :action-smiley-088:

Date : 29th March 2008

Venue : Excel World Car Park (Reserved just for you)

Time : 7:00pm

Make sure U'll be there....await the BIG Surprise...!!! B)

g2g1sczh0.jpg

Hey I'm really happy to be there machan. This is my first time I'm gonna join with the g2g. Anyway can anybody tell me what the secret code is? What that means? :unsure: