• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easy as pie! :lol:

ROVER 75 Interior :)

HelRazor , why not suprise us with something interesting - a classic perhaps?

hokay!...

i've run outta classics at the mo'.... but have a go at this....

0322172957small.jpg

Edited by HelRazor

originally thought it was Geely something , but the lack of a rear quarter glass made me drop that - i totally forgot there were other chinese sedans around :(

who imports this ah? Nawaloka?

Bought down by Brown's and LOLC / Ishara Traders venture... the showroom near ibbanwela junction

Someone go ahead and post

Bought down by Brown's and LOLC / Ishara Traders venture... the showroom near ibbanwela junction

ooh right - this is adjoining or more or less in the same compound as the proposed new Fiat show room!

OT, but after all that activity on the Abarth 500 thread it got me wondering as to much it would cost to get one those down here

the main competitor to the 500 is the Mini right - so just to get an idea of where things stood , called up a place which has a coupla unreg 2006 Mini's for sale and was staggered to find out that the asking price was just a 250k under 5 million! :o

i'm of the view that the reg. Mini's running about are over priced as well and in comparison to the asking prices on those , the afore mentioned figure looks like decent value

but when you take that figure and look around to see what and what you can buy , then it looks almost ludicrous!

Edited by Devinda_Z

evalongoriacrop.jpg

I'm not entirely sure we have an example here in SL, but anyway ... give it a try.

Have another one if this is too easy.

Car looks a bit American style.Need help.BTW Not the best of landing gears :lol:

MINIACE

It is American. First model was made as a '67 model. I think this is a '69. Not sure if we have this model year here, but I have seen a mid/late 70's model around :)

A '76 model had a major movie role in a similar paint scheme 2007.

It is American. First model was made as a '67 model. I think this is a '69. Not sure if we have this model year here, but I have seen a mid/late 70's model around :)

A '76 model had a major movie role in a similar paint scheme 2007.

Lol... Chevy Camaro.... Dunno about the bird though... and we DONT have any of this model here, although we have one example of the pontiac firebird which shared the same body with different nose and tail... :)

Lol... Chevy Camaro.... Dunno about the bird though... and we DONT have any of this model here, although we have one example of the pontiac firebird which shared the same body with different nose and tail... :)

We have a winna! Hmmm, thought that Green 12 sri car was a Camaro?

Full pictorial with very HQ pics here. Which means file size is large, hence not uploading.

http://usemycomputer.com/archive/2009-4-3.html#P57550

And HelRazor, it was Eva's legs. I didn't bother renaming it.

We have a winna! Hmmm, thought that Green 12 sri car was a Camaro?

Full pictorial with very HQ pics here. Which means file size is large, hence not uploading.

http://usemycomputer.com/archive/2009-4-3.html#P57550

And HelRazor, it was Eva's legs. I didn't bother renaming it.

you're right.. that car IS a camaro, i meant we dont have any examples of the model in the pics, which is the first gen (1967-1970)... :)