• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Roselyn Sanchez part should be hard if you looked at the file name!

ahh i didn't! :(

saw the emblem on the centre cap , thought the female in the picture looked like whoever it was in the Boat Trip & Rush Hour 2 - turned out ot be Roselyn Sanchez so ran with it! :D

care to guess what car she is pumping gas to?....bonus points if you name the girl right :D

2cdcytx.jpg

No clue on who the girl is, but I'm pretty sure its a Mercedes SLK she's filling. Someone who's up for it can take my turn if I'm right.

Edited by Kavvz

• 1 month later...
care to guess what car she is pumping gas to?....bonus points if you name the girl right :D

Missed out on the car (Conti GT), but its Cindy Crawford! Can I just have the bonus points? :P

PS: Just google "filling up her bentley" [images]

oops,sorry guys...i totally forgot this thread,my bad :action-smiley-060:

bentley continental gt?

Missed out on the car (Conti GT), but its Cindy Crawford! Can I just have the bonus points? :P

PS: Just google "filling up her bentley" [images]

LOL...i guess you both win...JB for guessing the car right and Silver for the girl....it is indeed cindy crawford pumping gas to her conti GT :)

Hmm you still call Cindy a girl ne? Interesting :lol:

MINIACE

:lol: ...that "girl" was me first pre-pubercent celebrity crush...i was drooling all over her pics while me mates collected britney spears posters...and whaddya know she's still the hotter one of the two after ten years :P

hmmm 43... but what a woman! ;)

hell yeah! :grinning-smiley-003:

i dunno how but women like crawford,heidi klum and demi moore seem to get hotter with age :blink: