• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well done!!! i got to hand it to you mate! you sure know your cars. just brilliant :)

lol...not that brilliant mate :D ...i remember somewhere you mentioned that you drive a vitz rs,so i just put 2 and 2 together... :)

so is this yours?...looks nice...how does she go?

Jumping in here, hope HellRazor wont mind :)

frenchclassicspfa31fw4.jpg

Btw, Im wondering what happened to one to these (one that was raced locally back in the mid 90s) ...

thumbnail is waaay too small to be able to make anything of it machan :( & i can't seem to get at the enlarged image via imageshack either :(

1990ish Corolla II. Someone can go ahead if I'm right :)

Whoops my bad - turns out you are right :P the car in the image IS a 1990 Corrolla II. I was thinking of the EL31 - the '88 Toyota Tercel GP Turbo, which is a splitting image of the car (and the one I thougth was in the image) Sorry!

mitng1.th.jpg

PS: Anyone seen one of these around? Last time I saw the one I was looking for was about 3 years ago in Panadura. Bluish 15/ with a 1500 Turbo engine :)

Whoops my bad - turns out you are right :P the car in the image IS a 1990 Corrolla II. I was thinking of the EL31 - the '88 Toyota Tercel GP Turbo, which is a splitting image of the car (and the one I thougth was in the image) Sorry!

mitng1.th.jpg

PS: Anyone seen one of these around? Last time I saw the one I was looking for was about 3 years ago in Panadura. Bluish 15/ with a 1500 Turbo engine :)

i see a fair few around - but all Diesels :(

adey fun looking thing!

but i recon you'd look better behind the wheel of something a little more butch! :D

A similar car was raced by Rohith in early 90s. Since then I always wanted to buy one.Then this came my way.Previously owned by one of Rohith's relatives but not raced, kept as the raceday cannibalizer :D .Good power she got.

MINIACE