• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.... on another lucky day... :rolleyes:

RR Sports Supercharged. Unreg. Very nice RR with nice colour.

I knew Supra will jump with the answer, but couldn’t say supra is prohibited from answering since it’ll become too obvious.

resizeofdsc00515.jpg

It wont look the same in a couple of months., he's getting the Stormer Body Kit. But it is registered.

this thread would be the best place to kill some time whenjobless at work.. and they've blocked imageshack here so i dont see the pictures :(

yeah 88 pages is quite long isnt it! never thought a simple picture would go this far... :-D

This is fun machan...88 pages 1754 posts..thats a big figure!!

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

• 2 weeks later...
no takers? Ok one clue, open up your books of "ricities"

Ive seen this on the road somewhere, its a 70's jap saloon that has been hideously modified with the lights of some later cars and a lot of fiber crap...

Im thinking its a 70;s corolla or a 70's mitsubishi galant

Ive seen this on the road somewhere, its a 70's jap saloon that has been hideously modified with the lights of some later cars and a lot of fiber crap...

Im thinking its a 70;s corolla or a 70's mitsubishi galant

amazingly correct and this requires lot of memory on "modified" cars on the road :) yeah its a 78 lancer will post the pics in the morning.

amazingly correct and this requires lot of memory on "modified" cars on the road :) yeah its a 78 lancer will post the pics in the morning.

haha, that car tends to stick in the memory machan! i see it on the road a lot in the boralesgamuwa area, which is why i remembered it.....

I think i'll post my contribution on a new thread, this one takes an AGE to load.