• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

spot on :)

well technically the "VX LIGHTNING" didn't make production, but the VX220 did... &the VXR 220 made its debut@the motorshow u mentioned

but impressive guess none the less , hints not withstanding :lol:

funny thing that, i was driving the vx220 on forza2 today!! would have never guessed. good one though..should we not just stik to the production models....;)

ok, guess what this is..u might need to think out of the box on this one.

guesshardcz1.jpg

Edited by Overdrive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got me :unsure: . Is it a Ferrari tricycle for kids??

hmmm i dunno about Kids GTAm but........ :lol:

494660767417ca724d4jk9.jpg

@Dilesh : F1 car was my immeditate rection,but then began to wonder which part of it could possibly look like that.... :unsure:

above the drivers head on the pannels covering the intake perhaps? :unsure:

Edited by Devinda_Z

spot on :)

well technically the "VX LIGHTNING" didn't make production, but the VX220 did... &the VXR 220 made its debut@the motorshow u mentioned

but impressive guess none the less , hints not withstanding :lol:

if i remember right, the VX220 was already in production... the VX lightning was just a concept that stayed just that... the public begged for it to make production but didn't to their dismay...

and i was mistaken, i actually saw the car first at the motorexpo in the docklands in 2003... much hotter in the skin and was definitely intended to be the VX220's big brother on steroids... shame that...

if i remember right, the VX220 was already in production... the VX lightning was just a concept that stayed just that... the public begged for it to make production but didn't to their dismay...

and i was mistaken, i actually saw the car first at the motorexpo in the docklands in 2003... much hotter in the skin and was definitely intended to be the VX220's big brother on steroids... shame that...

you might be right about that machan....

just re-checked the timelines and realized that the VX Lightning was as you noted a "concept" as opposed to a "prototype" as i'd mentioned :(

Ford GT. How come I didn't get my chance to post after guessing the Spyker?

Ooops... i guess what happened was, Ash posted 2 images and I got the 2nd one right, and I kinda posted the RR door-handle... So we have Ash to blame for it!!! haahhahaahaa!! j/k....

LEts try to stick to 1 picture at a time... keeps things less complicated...

So, Ball's in your court Peri!!!!

great effort guys, i thought i can fool you to think its an f1car...

Btw, is this is a REAL ferrari scooter? if its not, not fair!!!!! we had our heads bangin on the wall trying to figure it out!!! :(:action-smiley-060:

I'm think the others too would agree if we have a "no rebadged vehicles" rule :D or we might end up with Mercedes Three-Wheelers etc :D