• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supra.. i think ash just underestimated us... :D :D

:hah:No... I didn't hyundai1bny6.gif

It's a Hyundai Coupe. Our own Sri Lankan production :angry-smiley-048: Couple more of that car.

hyundai1fjy6.gif

hyundai1sjx7.gif

Ok.... Here's a real one.... not a joke this time...

84092424qr9.jpg

27486715fe1.jpg

Edited by ash

guesskx2.jpg

i will hint that this is a portion of proto-type of a car that was later produced in numbers...

this is a hard one mate!! does the production one look anything like this?? duh question, but it is british right?? can't think of any that look like that. any TVR??

this is a hard one mate!! does the production one look anything like this?? duh question, but it is british right?? can't think of any that look like that. any TVR??

ah so my suspicions where right...i initially thought everyone was having a day off cuz its sunday!..but apparently not :lol:

yes it is made in England and the manufacturer gets a lota help from another rather more illustrious marque ;)

this is very much in production at the moment , however the exact body panel pictured didn't quite make it into the production car... :lol:

i believe it made its debut at the Geneva Motorshow back in 2003.. :unsure:

hint : the brand is a whole lot more main stream than TVR.... ;)

Edited by Devinda_Z

Belongs to famous Mr S.... Perera the business giant!

MINIACE

thought he owned an SL600...

ah so my suspicions where right...i initially thought everyone was having a day off cuz its sunday!..but apparently not :lol:

yes it is made in England and the manufacturer gets a lota help from another rather more illustrious marque ;)

this is very much in production at the moment , however the exact body panel pictured didn't quite make it into the production car... :lol:

this one's making me go grey... more hints please...

vauxhall vx lightning :) saw it at the birmingham motorshow in 2004... didn't think it made it to production....

someone's free to post on my behalf :D

spot on :)

well technically the "VX LIGHTNING" didn't make production, but the VX220 did... &the VXR 220 made its debut@the motorshow u mentioned

but impressive guess none the less , hints not withstanding :lol: