• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia

Watchman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking.... maybe we could continue this thread and have a sort of a friendly contest... say on a weekly or bi-weekly basis... someone would post a picture of some unique part of a car (a logo/grill/light/dash), and the rest of us have to guess what the car is.... winner gets to pick the following week's image...

What do you guys say? should be fun, right?

i was thinking.... maybe we could continue this thread and have a sort of a friendly contest... say on a weekly or bi-weekly basis... someone would post a picture of some unique part of a car (a logo/grill/light/dash), and the rest of us have to guess what the car is.... winner gets to pick the following week's image...

great idea :)

even daily would work i guesss....took only a few hr's for the chaps to guess this also ne :D

great idea :)

even daily would work i guesss....took only a few hr's for the chaps to guess this also ne :D

yeah true... but for a daily thing you should have pictures in stock or be ready to go snap away as soon as you win....

we could say anyone post a pic whenever, but then there might be multiple pics on the same day, and thus mixing up the answers.. this way, the "first-to-guess-prize" is like a token that lets you post the next pic...:)

i guess winner posts ASAP is the best frequency we can go on :D

yeah true... but for a daily thing you should have pictures in stock or be ready to go snap away as soon as you win....

we could say anyone post a pic whenever, but then there might be multiple pics on the same day, and thus mixing up the answers.. this way, the "first-to-guess-prize" is like a token that lets you post the next pic...:)

i guess winner posts ASAP is the best frequency we can go on :D

well there is an easier option of simply editing a picture which one has in hand :)

hmmm given that a few of the regulars are online@the mo. , you could put up another image n keep the ball rolling :D

what say u Dilesh?

Great lets have this soon :)

MINIACE

ok here's a toughie -

guesscl0.jpg

i'll give two clues and say that its not available in SL & is not a mainstream car

It's a Caparo T1. Looks extremely similar to the Radical SR3. But the SR3 has one more lamp.

Edited by madmax