• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Guess What?????

ash

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Second vid appears to be private Andrew....

@ arc... in the first vid, it's the primera that gets dusted....

can't see the vids cos youtube is blocked in office :(

I was there on the night and was pretty sure that yusuf took down the sky all three times. I could be wrong though. Andy wan't that the night you almost made me wet my pants by taking me for a spin in your scoobie?

fantastic car ash. i've always been a big fan of the SR20VE. classy & subtle, gives you plenty of respect but can take down most people that try to mess with you! These cars are real quick particularly in a straight line. but in your opinion, how does she corner when comparing it to your p11? What's the fuel consumption like? And finally how is the ride on broken roads?

I'm really not sure abt cornering @ high speeds yet. My P11 can take most of the corners @ high speeds and don't even feel it. It's lowered on eibach springs and got both front and rear strut bars. Not sure of the capabilities of the new yet. Fuel con: don't know yet... and it's relatively comfortable on broken roads (Duplication road) got 17" though.

hehehehe...i was there for that! LoL...anyways here are the Videos of Ash's Primera racing the Skyline GT... ENJOY!! :D

Thanks for the videos man...

nice car ash .... btw i was there when u came there to take photos yesterday :D

I took both for a ride (with my wife) and did a short sprint on Parliment road. BTW what were you doing there???? :rolleyes:

Nice going Ash.. it looks real good in the pic's. Nice shots as well. Look forward to meeting up. Is your one a 2003? The rear is different. I'm not sure any HP12's came branded GT- only the P11's came like that. It goes as the SSS or 20V version. Dont you just love the 10k tacho? :)

Don- yep the the gun metal sky is a NA.

Thanks guys..... :)

Nice going Ash.. it looks real good in the pic's. Nice shots as well. Look forward to meeting up. Is your one a 2003? The rear is different. I'm not sure any HP12's came branded GT- only the P11's came like that. It goes as the SSS or 20V version. Dont you just love the 10k tacho? :)

Thanx Pila...

I've somewhere read abt that Aussie GT version (in SR20 forum I guess). Isn't Darins P12 is a GT???

Mine is not a 2003, but it got a new version rear bumper, it gives a better look to the car I guess. Yeah I love that 10k tacho. What's your idel set at?

congrats ash... i knew this was coming... and if i had some disposable cash i'd buy your P11 hands down... love that car!

You're not late yet shak. I still have it. Won't sell it till I get a good offer. Go & rob a bank... give me some (I'll provide you with the run away car) :D

congrats on your new buy mate. You've got the P12 sss with 200+ ps as pila said right? 10k tach whats's the rev limit??

Some say 210 some 215... not sure.

Edited by ash

You're not late yet shak. I still have it. Won't sell it till I get a good offer. Go & rob a bank... give me some (I'll provide you with the run away car) :D

haha there'd be a lot more i'd buy if i were to rob a bank... this car's still worth a few years of RI anyway :D

lol have a chat with me before you try anything with the idle :) its a tricky bit and there are certain things that even A*W dont know. It should be at around 800 with out AC.. mine is thereabouts

pila what happened to jaavid's P12 sss? he used to use the term GT as well, dunno why?

He's dad uses it.. GT? Well thats a bit of info for the Steps faithful only. I'll message you on FB. ;)

txt me as well. :rolleyes:

How many HP12s do you think are around. Yours, Mine, KC2626, Darins, Jaavids, the one in woodl*nka (gold), bodykitted white, and the one with the Alu spoiler. Any more????

He's dad uses it.. GT? Well thats a bit of info for the Steps faithful only. I'll message you on FB. ;)

hey pila, whats the fuel consumption on your HP12? (as now it has been few months ur've been using it)

txt me as well. :rolleyes:

How many HP12s do you think are around. Yours, Mine, KC2626, Darins, Jaavids, the one in woodl*nka (gold), bodykitted white, and the one with the Alu spoiler. Any more????

I've seen another gold one, there's a red one around Col-2 Hunupitiya, also at least another 2 more silver ones

Just out of curiosity whats the performance on this car?? And what transmission has been used?

I really like the old P11 that Ash has cos I know what spec the car is (its a beauty) I enjoyed watching the BTCC and German Touring Car where they kicked ass, but this is one Nissan that I didnt like and have neglected looking at figures on this car.

Just out of curiosity whats the performance on this car?? And what transmission has been used?

I really like the old P11 that Ash has cos I know what spec the car is (its a beauty) I enjoyed watching the BTCC and German Touring Car where they kicked ass, but this is one Nissan that I didnt like and have neglected looking at figures on this car.

Spec

Some BTCC pics of Prim11

btcc10xx5.jpg

btcc19gz2.jpg

btcc19gz2.17a78046f3.jpg

94859081cj5.png

94859081cj5.b78b9a6804.jpg

46496086du2.png