• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cannonball - Sri Lanka

pradfred

why not do a Gumball 3000 type of thing round the country. it'll be a great networking/show off your rides event. As long as the participant's behave in a respectable manner there wont be any cop issues. plus if the numbers are high should be able to get hold of good discounts from hotels as well.

why not do a Gumball 3000 type of thing round the country. it'll be a great networking/show off your rides event. As long as the participant's behave in a respectable manner there wont be any cop issues. plus if the numbers are high should be able to get hold of good discounts from hotels as well.

yeah, thats the spirit.

We can have a team and organise it .

SLARDAR / CMSC can be the officials

Also can make it an annual event and have sponsors et all

yeah, thats the spirit.

We can have a team and organise it .

SLARDAR / CMSC can be the officials

Also can make it an annual event and have sponsors et all

i don't think there's any need to get them involved and i doubt they will as this is not going to be an official racing event. I'm just giving you boys an idea for a quality weekend. I'm sure if someone to initiate this there'll be plenty of interest from this community itself.

• 2 weeks later...
i don't think there's any need to get them involved and i doubt they will as this is not going to be an official racing event. I'm just giving you boys an idea for a quality weekend. I'm sure if someone to initiate this there'll be plenty of interest from this community itself.

so are we gonna progress this then?

Shall we ask Madz to make this the AL get together & Island hopping drive ?

A nice parade of loved cars ?

all with a Al sticker .( hint hint madz) :rolleyes:

so are we gonna progress this then?

Shall we ask Madz to make this the AL get together & Island hopping drive ?

A nice parade of loved cars ?

all with a Al sticker .( hint hint madz) :rolleyes:

Hay Pradfred, AL G2G will be happening soon most probably this month...will post the date & venue once everything is confirmed. Lets organize the Cannonball as a separate event, will discuss about this on AL G2G.

• 4 weeks later...
Hay Pradfred, AL G2G will be happening soon most probably this month...will post the date & venue once everything is confirmed. Lets organize the Cannonball as a separate event, will discuss about this on AL G2G.

Yo Madz,

Start planning this matey.

Am sure all the guys would chip in and contribute for a fun day out.

Lets start with a day thingy and then progress......

Need some fun in these tough times.......