• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomended Battery For A Diesel Car

maikk99

Question

Hi All

I m having a Toyota Carina with a 2000 CC engine. The battery is gone and a new replacement is needed. Current battery is a 90A one while one of my friend who is having a Toyota corolla with a 2000 cc engine uses a 70 A battery.

Is there any recommended battery for a 2000 CC Engine. Battery prices are gone up drastically and thats why im asking this question

thanks

9 answers to this question

Hi All

I m having a Toyota Carina with a 2000 CC engine. The battery is gone and a new replacement is needed. Current battery is a 90A one while one of my friend who is having a Toyota corolla with a 2000 cc engine uses a 70 A battery.

Is there any recommended battery for a 2000 CC Engine. Battery prices are gone up drastically and thats why im asking this question

thanks

Its always advised to use the same capacity battery as your manufacturer mentioned. Don't replace it with a smaller battery since the entire electrical system is designed by considering the capacity of the battery. You might save some money replacing your battery with a less capacity battery. But definetely you will get troubles which you have to spend more and more. The life time of the smaller battery is also less than the original one.

Remember it is NOT ADVISED to modify any part of your electrical system without having a PROPER knowledge. It could make a disaster since all the electrical components are interconnected and properly balanced at the original design.

Hi All

thanks

just try this http://toyota.justanswer.com/camry/dfzx-86...-t-turbo-diesel

Hi All

thanks

Why do I get this odd feeling that your car is diesel and your friends car is petrol?