• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My Car My Petrol

Velocity

no u bugger...500k for the whole car cos the bumper was done in SL

ha ha ha ha ha,

machan Sri Lanka is also good at many things. i think if Sri Lankans are given the oppurtunity they can beat any crap out of any other country. just that we are not given the chance and our own f***kers will condemn you and beat the shit out of before you can even lift up your head .

for example take dejan de zoysa and few more drivers. If they have financial backing they have more talent than any other racing driver. We have so many less facilities for training, no proper vehicales and people only fund cricket.

SAD.

ha ha ha ha ha,

machan Sri Lanka is also good at many things. i think if Sri Lankans are given the oppurtunity they can beat any crap out of any other country. just that we are not given the chance and our own f***kers will condemn you and beat the shit out of before you can even lift up your head .

for example take dejan de zoysa and few more drivers. If they have financial backing they have more talent than any other racing driver. We have so many less facilities for training, no proper vehicales and people only fund cricket.

SAD.

so wat r u waiting for? start funding brother

Ask Dragster :D

Exactly.. dragster might like it even it's made in SL, just for the name of Chery..lol..

My SLT broadband sucks during the day time, it's even slower than a 56k dial up... :P