• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fb 13 Carbulator Controller Unit

sira

Hi guys,

I'm using FB 13 car and recently found the ECC - Electronic Carburetor Controller unit Diagram. if anybody want to have the diagram i can e-mail. just make sure any body who drives FB 13 car you must check the sensors and switches belongs to the ECC unit then your Fuel consumption and pulling power will be increased. Some technicians are not familiar with electronics and they normally don’t check those switches. see bellow FB13 having following switches and sensors

1. Exhaust gas sensor

2. Clutch Switch

3. Speed sensor

4. accelerator switch

5. Idle solenoid

6. mixture solenoid

7. fuel pump solenoid

8. nutal switch( domestic model – press position is OFF)

9. engine heat sensor

10. Power string oil pressure switch

Just check those switches and if it nod good replace and see. you will see the difference

Hi guys,

I'm using FB 13 car and recently found the ECC - Electronic Carburetor Controller unit Diagram. if anybody want to have the diagram i can e-mail. just make sure any body who drives FB 13 car you must check the sensors and switches belongs to the ECC unit then your Fuel consumption and pulling power will be increased. Some technicians are not familiar with electronics and they normally don’t check those switches. see bellow FB13 having following switches and sensors

1. Exhaust gas sensor

2. Clutch Switch

3. Speed sensor

4. accelerator switch

5. Idle solenoid

6. mixture solenoid

7. fuel pump solenoid

8. nutal switch( domestic model – press position is OFF)

9. engine heat sensor

10. Power string oil pressure switch

Just check those switches and if it nod good replace and see. you will see the difference

Hi Sira,

why don't you upload the diagram to something like rapidshare and post a link ?

Thanks,

The Don

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...
  • 5 months later...