• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Owners Clubs In Sri Lanka ?

pathola 1

Love this quote off the article

"

There is an intrinsic link between success and cheating. Successful people are often risk-takers, and have got to where they are by setting their standards high. However, these people are also less likely to settle for unsatisfying relationships or monotony

Edited by rangerover

• 7 months later...

Just thought I'd revive this thread, and went through it from start to finish. Well the unofficial BMW club is still alive, and we had our last get together last Sunday. Its nice to see some pics from the first AL inspired meet in March 2011 (before my BMW time :P), and compare them to our latest meet. We've come from just 6 cars turning out for meets to over 20 at the last one.

To put that into perspective, the first meet up picture on this thread:

uYBEq.jpg

EXic9.jpg

And a few from last weekend's meet:

IMG_7732-1.jpg

IMG_7741.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7700-1.jpg

IMG_7723-1.jpg

IMG_7761.jpg

IMG_7776-Edit.jpg

IMG_7792.jpg

IMG_7689-Edit.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7704.jpg

IMG_7750-Edit.jpg

IMG_7771.jpg

IMG_7791.jpg

Its great to see how far the BMW club has come, even without much support from the agents. Myself and a few other AL members are slowly working on getting a more official body formed (not for the first time by the looks of this thread), but until then I hope we can continue hosting these meets, and possibly even another drive next year. :)

P.S

More pictures can be found on the AutoLanka FB page.

Edited by esdeez