• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Toy

dillongt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx guys ..... i couldn't get a chance to play with this yet because of the winter. hopefully by april i should be able to put it out... then i'm gonna race this against my Nismo Skyline GTR ( Z-tune ) will see what's happening after the rc drag....hey ripper don't pay US$300 for this i got it for CN$200 <_< ....lights on the car i can turn on and off manually...

thanx guys ..... i couldn't get a chance to play with this yet because of the winter. hopefully by april i should be able to put it out... then i'm gonna race this against my Nismo Skyline GTR ( Z-tune ) will see what's happening after the rc drag....hey ripper don't pay US$300 for this i got it for CN$200 <_< ....lights on the car i can turn on and off manually...

Dillon, did you buy it over the web or locally?

I've been tempted to buy a R/C toy for a long time. So went down to the local hobby shop after seeing this post, not decided what to get. The decisions were between Traxxas E-Max truck, HPI -10 Drift Trueno or what I finally bought.

Still trying to get a hang of it. Luckily no broken parts yet!

Edit (2 hours later): Replaced the first set of rotor blades.

e-Flight Blade CX2

bladebl9.jpg

Edited by madmax

I've been tempted to buy a R/C toy for a long time. So went down to the local hobby shop after seeing this post, not decided what to get. The decisions were between Traxxas E-Max truck, HPI -10 Drift Trueno or what I finally bought.

Still trying to get a hang of it. Luckily no broken parts yet!

Edit (2 hours later): Replaced the first set of rotor blades.

e-Flight Blade CX2

bladebl9.jpg

nice toy bro ;) when did you get this one?

Madmax ! Thats a sexy contra-rot heli!! Great buy mate!! whats the tag (only if you dont mind sharing)?

PS: Hit the store again for more blades before they run-outa stocks ;)

MINIACE

It's $189, Ready-to-fly. Broke the 2nd set of blades too. Living room is not going to work.... :action-smiley-060:

Pitch-collective-yaw-aileron.... I'm running out of hands to control these! <_<

It's $189, Ready-to-fly. Broke the 2nd set of blades too. Living room is not going to work.... :action-smiley-060:

Pitch-collective-yaw-aileron.... I'm running out of hands to control these! <_<

God !!! :o Living room???? :o Hobby shop guy is making good money :lol: Go to the nearst open field mate!!

MINIACE

God !!! :o Living room???? :o Hobby shop guy is making good money :lol: Go to the nearst open field mate!!

MINIACE

No Miniace, it's a indoor heli, and wouldn't do well outdoor with the winds. A large gym is the best place. Anyway I have a carbon fiber tail boom coming, which will make it more tolerable to winds. Do you fly R/C helis, planes? Or is it just the real thing you fly

Edited by madmax

No Miniace, it's a indoor heli, and wouldn't do well outdoor with the winds. A large gym is the best place. Anyway I have a carbon fiber tail boom coming, which will make it more tolerable to winds. Do you fly R/C helis, planes? Or is it just the real thing you fly

Oh ..I understand!! Yes I fly and own both types ;) . We have a radio controllers club and fly on Sundays.

MINIACE

Nope mate not the Jetranger...something else....Jetranger is on dry lease from India.It will be fully owned by a proud Sri Lankan soon! :rolleyes:

MINIACE

i assumed by the avatart it was a jetranger!! so what do you have now then?? Just out of curiousity what sort of milage do these things do? and do these also run on jet A1??