• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sign in to follow this  
RACERSEDGE

Auto Lanka Get 2 Gether

had a chat with racersedge last night, he's all set... just need to get the ball rolling...

ok guys let me put it this way...if you guys want to have a G2G without the 'Surprise' then lets have one ASAP .... :angry-smiley-048:

ok guys let me put it this way...if you guys want to have a G2G without the 'Surprise' then lets have one ASAP .... :angry-smiley-048:

errr.... depends nah... is the "surprise" worth the wait? :rolleyes:

I have now imagined a wolrd like the importfest pics sent by dilgnot :D

tell me thats what it is madz.... PLEASE!!!!

Lets have one ASAP and then another with the 'surprise'! :lol: (my grandma says two always make a better one :lol: )

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

Lets have one ASAP and then another with the 'surprise'! :lol: (my grandma says two always make a better one :lol: )

MINIACE

Thats a good one :lol:

BTW, Madz how much does it worth waiting for your surprize? and how long do we have to wait to see the surprize?

Thats a good one :lol:

BTW, Madz how much does it worth waiting for your surprize? and how long do we have to wait to see the surprize?

:unsure:

9 month countdown ????? :rolleyes:

I Wonder what the Surprise is :jumping-smiley-013: ??? Guy's any guesses :rolleyes: ???

Evolution X RS ?

Edited by Velocity

Evolution X RS

:o

dims, do not raise our hopes and leave us hanging!!!! :)

would be really really awesome to see one though...

Edited by Arc Angel

Oh... My God :blink: !!! MADS MADS.... I think It's going to be a Biggie :alc: !!!

:o

dims, do not raise our hopes and leave us hanging!!!! :)

would be really really awesome to see one though...

No bro, not me i cannot afford it over here.

No bro, not me i cannot afford it over here.

he he... well, you're latest toy now looks almost, if not more menacing than one :)

he he... well, you're latest toy now looks almost, if not more menacing than one :)

but nothing like owning a True Evo X right ?

:)

whn is dis happnin??havnt ben to lst G2g...really wnt be there....

mmmmmm smn 1 left the X factor out... guilty guilty...ok letds do like miniace said....

GUYS N GALS IT'S A BRAND NEW YEAR N WE DIDN'T HAV ANYTHING SPCL 4 MORE THN 6 MNTS..HOW ABT A GET 2 GETHR IN FEB.. TO MEET THE NEW N DA OLD N BURN SM RUBBER..MADZ...??????

I'm new here. Like to join with this. Can I ... :rolleyes:

sure do mate...A/L is a v big happy family.... :jumping-smiley-013:

madz, miniace,grand civic,shaq, now we have a lot of interested parties shall we kick off with it..at least mid mar...feb is over mates...cos i cant talk anything on the suprice...can any one remember last time suprice????????? ha ha so shall we fix a date n venue

G2Gs are a chance for all AL members new and old to meet up man. Chance to put a face on the screen names and all. :)

madz, miniace,grand civic,shaq, now we have a lot of interested parties shall we kick off with it..at least mid mar...feb is over mates...cos i cant talk anything on the suprice...can any one remember last time suprice????????? ha ha so shall we fix a date n venue

If ur talking about Draggy's HSBC girls, that was the time before last, not last time :D

And lets not have it after the big match again. Really don't wanna bake in the sun all day and then come. Unless RC would like to loose before midday and give us a chance to go home and shower before coming :D

sure do mate...A/L is a v big happy family.... :jumping-smiley-013:

Jaya wewaa :alc: