• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka Get 2 Gether

RACERSEDGE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madz, miniace,grand civic,shaq, now we have a lot of interested parties shall we kick off with it..at least mid mar...feb is over mates...cos i cant talk anything on the suprice...can any one remember last time suprice????????? ha ha so shall we fix a date n venue

machan i have no issues with dates but i'm just as curious to know what this surprise is...

And lets not have it after the big match again. Really don't wanna bake in the sun all day and then come. Unless RC would like to loose before midday and give us a chance to go home and shower before coming :D

...i was hoping u were blissfully unaware of the shabby state of our 1st XI...

i'm already on a campaign to muster up all the goodwill possible and beg that you'll pressure your chaps to keep things going well past lunch on saturday...

even last time 'round, had you'll given us a slightly longer display of your batting prowess (which you'll easliy could have might i add), we could have all had a proper 3rd day! :lol:

regardless of the outcome,its in everyones best interest to see three full days of play! ~ Amen? :)

...i was hoping u were blissfully unaware of the shabby state of our 1st XI...

i'm already on a campaign to muster up all the goodwill possible and beg that you'll pressure your chaps to keep things going well past lunch on saturday...

even last time 'round, had you'll given us a slightly longer display of your batting prowess (which you'll easliy could have might i add), we could have all had a proper 3rd day! :lol:

regardless of the outcome,its in everyones best interest to see three full days of play! ~ Amen? :)

:D You have no idea how many Thomians were cheering for Royal that day. In the "Hold on until tea, boys, we aint drunk yet!" spirit :D But you know, early morning movement at the SSC and all that. I swear the bowler looked all suprised when the last wicket went down.

And I haven't been following the season, so I dunno the state of either team. But hope we have a good match this year. I'm more worried about the security situation terminating things early than the RC team crumbling, to be honest. Cross fingers and hope for the best.

machan i have no issues with dates but i'm just as curious to know what this surprise is...

shaq ma mate...big daddy madz will shoot me if i let it out... :action-smiley-060: :action-smiley-060: so guys...A DATE N A VENUE????

ok so for the g2g do we need own a vehicle ? cause i havent bought one yet. I'm thinking of going for a civic

vice choice mate go n get a killer.. :jumping-smiley-013: hey its not a car show..we want to see the faces of the new n the old AL members..