• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka Get 2 Gether

RACERSEDGE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok guys let me put it this way...if you guys want to have a G2G without the 'Surprise' then lets have one ASAP .... :angry-smiley-048:

Lets have one ASAP and then another with the 'surprise'! :lol: (my grandma says two always make a better one :lol: )

MINIACE

Edited by miniace

GUYS N GALS IT'S A BRAND NEW YEAR N WE DIDN'T HAV ANYTHING SPCL 4 MORE THN 6 MNTS..HOW ABT A GET 2 GETHR IN FEB.. TO MEET THE NEW N DA OLD N BURN SM RUBBER..MADZ...??????

I'm new here. Like to join with this. Can I ... :rolleyes:

madz, miniace,grand civic,shaq, now we have a lot of interested parties shall we kick off with it..at least mid mar...feb is over mates...cos i cant talk anything on the suprice...can any one remember last time suprice????????? ha ha so shall we fix a date n venue

madz, miniace,grand civic,shaq, now we have a lot of interested parties shall we kick off with it..at least mid mar...feb is over mates...cos i cant talk anything on the suprice...can any one remember last time suprice????????? ha ha so shall we fix a date n venue

If ur talking about Draggy's HSBC girls, that was the time before last, not last time :D

And lets not have it after the big match again. Really don't wanna bake in the sun all day and then come. Unless RC would like to loose before midday and give us a chance to go home and shower before coming :D