• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Supra_Natural

Music To Drive By

3 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

Anyone has a collection of 90's EuroDance music? I have but I want to expand my collection.. 90's eurodance is best when it comes to driving.. 

3 minutes ago, Twin Turbo said:

that is 80's :P

90's eurodance eg: What is love - haddaway, Captain America Project, Rhythm is a dancer - Snap, Mr. Vein - Culture Beat etc.

I have a very weird taste too.. I don't like to play music while driving. I am used to drive for around 10hrs continuously and I found that music would make me sleepy. When I was driving without the music on, to be surprise, found that I was giving much of the attention to the road and was very aware on the road too.. So I decided to not to use music on the ride, But I am strongly suggesting that you to not to do that because people are so different.

Man looks like i’m a complete odd ball here. Anyways I’ll ask. Below are my fav drive by music. Please let me know if I’m missing any good ones;

Dell / Shinhagiri studio

Tone poem

Ma nowana mama

Leya hasa laya 

Please let me know if I’m missing any good SL music  program available on YouTube.

Cheers..🎼🚘🎼

Looks like we have some Queen fans here. This is not music to drive by per say, but came across this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Local talent at it's best. A beautiful arrangement!

Brian May, the man himself, had shared this video on his Instagram! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Davy said:

Looks like we have some Queen fans here. This is not music to drive by per say, but came across this on Facebook a couple of days ago. Local talent at it's best. A beautiful arrangement!

thanks for the post Davy this is  simply beautiful  🙂 

Edited by matroska

11 hours ago, Davy said:

wow he's definitely gifted 

anyone else here planning to go for the U2 asia tour at the end of this year? if so we can plan and go :D either way im going!