• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Music To Drive By

Supra_Natural

She's married. One of the first thing she said on the radio interview was on the lines of, "I'm happily married, and the song is not about me and not written by me" :)

ahh yes... this was on yes yeah? :)

she said that she had to get up early that day and sounded rather sleepy! Shaq made a few comments about that too i think :P

i doubt it. i did some work for an agency few months back. when you get under the lights with a bit of makeup on no one see any scars or blemishes. the photos maybe enhanced but definitely not airbushed. i'm sure as a photographer peri knows a lot about this field.

lets think of her as a sri lankan katy perry :P

and kota model is another way of saying fun sized :lol:

true that you can set up lights to knock off shadows caused by blemished and acne and make them sorta go away but those flickr pics of course are photoshopped mates...

http://flickr.com/photos/12099324@N02/1228701001/sizes/o/

say for example in that one.. you can clearly see the bad retouching work just below her eyes...or the eyeliner or whatever chics call it...

her cheeks, nose and part of the forehead are "cleaned up" in PP cos you can clearly those areas being way too "smooth" as opposed to some of the other areas that show lot more definition...

IMHO...he should've taken out those lines on her neck also.. at least tone it down a bit more :)

nevertheless the lady is hot and looks good through a camera and also in real life :) and also she's a bloody good singer

Had to go with the Power Of Google with that one, coz I have no idea. http://melissadesilva.com/ ?

More to do with the lighting than the cam I think. Flash work.

oh no! she's better known for her companionship with iraj. she usually comes up with truly horrid pics of her with too much make up and too cheap a camera. but i wouldnt comment much cos i'm sure there are people here who are probably good friends with her :P

oi...have you forgotten indrani perera...she's the undisputed beauty of the lankan music scene :D

lol !!! I actually searched on youtube for "Indrani Perera". Didn't recall the name, but as soon as I saw pictures I made the connection. She IS really popular though though, my mom really likes her music.... :D

• Like 1

her cheeks, nose and part of the forehead are "cleaned up" in PP cos you can clearly those areas being way too "smooth" as opposed to some of the other areas that show lot more definition...

True machan. Can clearly see...

• 7 months later...

i recently had a great drive with this song blaring continously on the stereo...if it sounds familiar,it's the theme song from the discovery channel travel series called the lonely planet(now globe trekker) featuring ian wright...happy listening!

Download link(right click and "save as") - http://ian-ritchie.com/mp3/Ian%20Ritchie/L...net%20Theme.mp3

Tunes of note to come up on my Zune shuffle today include:

1) Hyperballad - Bjork

2) Dare - Gorillaz

3) Dani California - RHCP

4) Superfabulous - BT

5) Hummer - Smashing Pumpkins

6) Pride - Syntax

And finally APC/Tool's rendition of Ozzy's Diary Of A Madman to the melody of Lovesong by The Cure (well I cheated on that, I felt like listening to it so I scrolled to it). Sounds complicated, but it really is an epic track.

i recently had a great drive with this song blaring continously on the stereo...if it sounds familiar,it's the theme song from the discovery channel travel series called the lonely planet(now globe trekker) featuring ian wright...happy listening!

Download link(right click and "save as") - http://ian-ritchie.com/mp3/Ian%20Ritchie/L...net%20Theme.mp3

nice n soothing - instrumental just the way i like it :)

I was going through this thread and yet couldn't find this song.. I might've missed it, but if not, I'm amazed no one's put it up. :blink: GT2 OST (ps1) I think one of THE best songs for driving ever.

Edited by virensti

oh no! she's better known for her companionship with iraj. she usually comes up with truly horrid pics of her with too much make up and too cheap a camera. but i wouldnt comment much cos i'm sure there are people here who are probably good friends with her :P

A few more months down the line ...

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=7315...mp;id=731560160

This one?

That really reminds me of the older GTA intros, GTA VC in particular.

Edited by terrabytetango

varies from Somathilaka jayamaha to Don Omar and mozart to Ice cube

current playlist...and my woofers are on fire :P

trey songz - say aah

taio cruz - no other one

jay z - run this town

tony collins - get in to you

sean kingston - face drop

billie blue - story of my life

pit bull - call of the wild

yung ram - where im from

fransico - automatic

tyrese - take me away

dr. alban - i love the 90s

pitbull ft.sean kingston - fire burning

ace of base - wheel of fortune 2009

cassie - i need love

modern taling (Scooter remix) - win the race

la roux - bullet proof

but IM A biG FAN OF lankan baila (kaffirinha) and 6/8 hits of 60s,70s..............and REVOLUTIONARY hits...

my fav. baila (i play these songs when im extremely high) :alc::dance3::drinks::party:

Anton Jones - Asai bayai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xji_mWTrZOE...feature=related

Anton Jones - baby plays the rumba

Anton Jones - Kande hepuna maha wananthare

Anton Jones - shaantha anthoni munithuma

Luke Henriques - Pretty Foxy hen

MS - neluma male pethi kadala

MS - obage ammada netnam obage birindada

MS - ashoka mal maala nelaala

volly bastian - All the available originals

Desmond - polkatu hende mita wage

Desmond - bool bool balu patiyia sibinawa

Gypsies - Linda laga sangamaya

bothalingare bothalingare

koranjanithaa thurannei

my fav revolutionary songs...

Bob marley, the man i blv in, the man i follow and the man who made me a humanitarian......you will be Iron like a Lion in Zion

RIP bob

Bob Marley - 3 lil birds, get up stand up, i shot the sheriff, iron lion zion, one love, buffalo soldier, revolution (Never make a politician grant you a favour), africa unite, ...redemption song (The best) and Stir it up (the best love song )

Damian - One loaf of a bread (the song in my signature), the mission, road to zion

nanda malini - yadamin beda wilangu daa

Ice Cube - later trax of ice cube (Not 90s underground raps)

pacs muuzik :) especially hail mary

oppzzz list is too lengthy.......my bad.....:P

PS- oh god ROCK :action-smiley-035: ........a big :angry-smiley-002: for distorted metal sounds.. bt have some few exceptions ;)

Edited by da_kool_guy

if ur out with the guys ... 70's srilankan baila songs ...from the late great MS. frenando would give me a kick ....

:drinks: cheers brother..... kool machan kool

if u really need to role hard love to listen to some hard core rap from 2 pac ... :angry-smiley-048:

like HAIL mary???????? ;) or wat abt the game?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Quite an interesting thread... :) Some of the songs I'm listening to on the go these days;

Henchmen Ride - Testament

Blur - DevilDriver

Condemned - As I Lay Dying

Saints And Sinners - Godsmack

The Silent Divide - Anterior

Invisible Control - Decapitated

The Fury - Decapitated

Ghosts of War - Hatebreed

Heir Apparent - Opeth

• Like 1

Quite an interesting thread... :) Some of the songs I'm listening to on the go these days;

Henchmen Ride - Testament

Blur - DevilDriver

Condemned - As I Lay Dying

Saints And Sinners - Godsmack

The Silent Divide - Anterior

Invisible Control - Decapitated

The Fury - Decapitated

Ghosts of War - Hatebreed

Heir Apparent - Opeth

ammmo...yakada godaii! :lol:

• Like 1

Damn! has it really been two years since this was posted? time sure flies...

Itd be interesting to see whether the original lists put up here have changed at all.. guys? And how about those regulars who joined after this thread died out?

Also, devinda has a radio now, so we need to ask him this question :P

Nowadays both the vehicles I drive most have Mp3 capable players so I generally have a CD with about 140 songs in them at all times.

But my Driving CD would probably remain the same, with the probable addition of "Any way you want it" by Journey and "Hurricane 2000" by the Scorpions featuring the Berlin Philharmonic Ochestra...