• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Music To Drive By

Supra_Natural

she's also married! :P

She is? Really? Ado! -that's tragic. She's like the only good looking Sri Lankan artiste out there (across all mediums English, Sinhalese, Tamil as well as fusion). Not a huge fan of this song though, sounds a bit, well over produced. She should have just stuck to something simple and soulful like the video

Her live cover's are usually way better.

well it isn't music to drive by , but came across the link reading through status updates on the FB newsfeed - Local artiste so thought you blokes might like a listen

Been getting a lotta airplay on yesFM recently, I like it, but I think a little PCD effect could improve it. The song, not the vid. I'll watch that at home.

She is? Really? Ado! -that's tragic. She's like the only good looking Sri Lankan artiste out there (across all mediums English, Sinhalese, Tamil as well as fusion). Not a huge fan of this song though, sounds a bit, well over produced. She should have just stuck to something simple and soulful like the video

true...

but that song/hymn is a classic!

my mental association with that song is from Sister Act 2 where Lauryn Hill sits at the piano whilst singing that...

very powerful lyrics inspired by the scriptures

MATE!!! SHE'S FIT!!! :P:o:blink:

Naturally. Shes a professional runway model too.

damn! i just added her on fb! better get rid of it then :P

Don't think they'd mind. The entire fan club is likely to try to add her. Lots of them keep a separate profile for fans and another one for family and proper friends.

Not the only one. Personally, think she uses too much make up, but thats her business.

true...

but that song/hymn is a classic!

my mental association with that song is from Sister Act 2 where Lauryn Hill sits at the piano whilst singing that...

very powerful lyrics inspired by the scriptures

Oh? Really? I had no idea. My bad.

. Lauryn Hill does it more credit no doubt. But I somehow prefer the one with the Indian chick singing it. What would really be cool though, is a version of Natasha singing it. B)

You sure she's married Devinda_Z ? I mean its not like I ever had a chance in hell; but still, somehow it makes a difference. Its funny how that works for I have no problem drooling at Jessica Alba et al. Despite them being married, pregged out or engaged...

Edited by Kavvz

OK, fine, how about

She's pretty cute, tho a bit short :D I'll have to ponder some more to come up with more names :)

Gresha Schuilling huh? First time I heard anything by her (she's good) and yeap, I gotta agree she's definately a looker. More please.

She is? Really? Ado! -that's tragic. She's like the only good looking Sri Lankan artiste out there

oi...have you forgotten indrani perera...she's the undisputed beauty of the lankan music scene :D

OK, fine, how about

She's pretty cute, tho a bit short :D I'll have to ponder some more to come up with more names :)

aiyoo...kota model ne..

further more she has butchered that song.....the original was way better!

Im wondering how she got rid of that acne, pimple scars. Shes hot now .Thanks Dev for the link.

MINIACE

Airburshed out most likely...

i doubt it. i did some work for an agency few months back. when you get under the lights with a bit of makeup on no one see any scars or blemishes. the photos maybe enhanced but definitely not airbushed. i'm sure as a photographer peri knows a lot about this field.

aiyoo...kota model ne..

lets think of her as a sri lankan katy perry :P

and kota model is another way of saying fun sized :lol:

i'd rather go with the sri lankan song. cos her indian accent keeps breaking out here n there. see this is the problem when u try to sing with a fake accent :P

i doubt it. i did some work for an agency few months back. when you get under the lights with a bit of makeup on no one see any scars or blemishes. the photos maybe enhanced but definitely not airbushed. i'm sure as a photographer peri knows a lot about this field.

Peri rarely gets breaks like photographing professional models under lights with make up, but from what little experience I have, I'd agree.

Anyhoo, all you have to do it go to a wedding with a pocket camera, and you'll see for yourself. If the bride has that problem and is wearing makeup :)

I recently got a pic of Anarkali, in person looked like she stood under a makeup shower, but the effect was a lot less in the picture. Still looked highly artificial, but an amazing contrast to in person.

Peri rarely gets breaks like photographing professional models under lights with make up, but from what little experience I have, I'd agree.

Anyhoo, all you have to do it go to a wedding with a pocket camera, and you'll see for yourself. If the bride has that problem and is wearing makeup :)

I recently got a pic of Anarkali, in person looked like she stood under a makeup shower, but the effect was a lot less in the picture. Still looked highly artificial, but an amazing contrast to in person.

i think the rules are simple. the amount of makeup that makes u look good is directly proportional to the quality of the camera. its like if u wear too much make up and take a pic with a vga phone camera you gonna look like a ghost. whereas with a good dslr you can make the best out of it. but as in natasha's case you can still tell she's covered in makeup. the best choice is to go with a "male model equivalent" of makeup cos thats the safest bet. but sadly most girls get it wrong all the time. like one ms. melissa de silva does. :P

anyways that said i can't believe i just spoke about makeup on automotive forum :lol:

i think the rules are simple. the amount of makeup that makes u look good is directly proportional to the quality of the camera. its like if u wear too much make up and take a pic with a vga phone camera you gonna look like a ghost. whereas with a good dslr you can make the best out of it. but as in natasha's case you can still tell she's covered in makeup. the best choice is to go with a "male model equivalent" of makeup cos thats the safest bet. but sadly most girls get it wrong all the time. like one ms. melissa de silva does. :P

anyways that said i can't believe i just spoke about makeup on automotive forum :lol:

Had to go with the Power Of Google with that one, coz I have no idea. http://melissadesilva.com/ ?

More to do with the lighting than the cam I think. Flash work.